2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Largest wager of my life...

Posted: 5/4/2014 12:09:22 AM
Gs/Lac Under 105.5 2h
an_worship.gif

So far, only 2 of 11 (excuse me) Elim games have seen the 2nd h total result differ from the FG total result. Since the H/T score here significantly suggests a FG Over is in the offing, ...

This means an under is likely?

For the range of stats I've posted there, and more generally in my experience of tracking these stats generally, it's not a good idea to back a 2nd h total in opposition to where the FG total seems to be headed. There's obv. more to it than that simple rendering of the situation, but it sums up my approach. Since here the FG total seems headed Over, immediately my position is to be suspicious of the 2nd h Under. (But from there I then look to see what elements are in play that could possibly overturn that pov.)

I think Houston/Portland last night only had 80ish in the second half. Also, if it's a 6-9 point bulge we could be looking at fouls hopefully.

I think Houston/Portland last night only had 80ish in the second half.

Yes, but both those teams moved to executing half-court sets after largely playing run 'n gun in the 1st h. I'm sure that switch caught out many a 2nd h Over bettor.

I think Houston/Portland last night only had 80ish in the second half.

Yes, but both those teams moved to executing half-court sets after largely playing run 'n gun in the 1st h. I'm sure that switch caught out many a 2nd h Over bettor.
yep painful. This over has a shot though, fingers crossed.

Gambling is such a wicked bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back