2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took a Blake prop also next game. the Warriors lack of big men will allow him to attack. they probably play soft too knowing they can't get in foul trouble too early.

i took a Blake prop also next game. the Warriors lack of big men will allow him to attack. they probably play soft too knowing they can't get in foul trouble too early.

i was thinking about taking a jordan prop but idk his aggressiveness will be the same as in game 5

memphis is gonna get really complacent late in the game if they are up big... really really complacent just trying to play NOT TO LOSE basketball

even with a 9 point lead, OKC still favored by 3.5 live. mostly cause it's still early. still time for a comeback but they better get in gear. their bench is pretty weak and most likely won't kick start the comeback.

Speaking of Lebron. They took care of business so fast they could have taken a quick 4-5 day vacation while waiting for their next opponent.

I think you explain OKC's beginning with the fact they're off a big (20 pt) win & Mempiss has the star player missing angle in play. How long the inertia of these 2 realities lasts for them, who knows. I don't have a lot of belief Mempiss wins SU, but ATS is a diff. story.

Okc/Mem very entertaining game. not sure how mem is even in this game with the injuries/suspensions

The combo of Brooks, Durant, and Westbrook is just poisoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back