2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was pulling my hair out for gs to reach 113 points, the 2H TT over

need to get back to smart $ management, this shit gets me all the way turnt up

although I take pride in how they are talking about how great our crowd is and how great Maple Leafs Square is. How they have never seen anything like that in the NBA. Proud to be from the T-Dot Area

ya the place is full and there's like 30k people in the square outside the arena

confused at that
there were a bunch of empty seats behind the scorers table and the benches early in the 3rd. Perhaps they were all up in the concourse getting a Molson Ice?

They are back in their seats now lol.

there were a bunch of empty seats behind the scorers table and the benches early in the 3rd. Perhaps they were all up in the concourse getting a Molson Ice?

They are back in their seats now lol.

All rich people at the lounges.

When you asked if I was doing tennis last night I thought it was just the finals, both big UDs won I saw. I didn't know ROund 1 of Madrid was starting today

All rich people at the lounges.

When you asked if I was doing tennis last night I thought it was just the finals, both big UDs won I saw. I didn't know ROund 1 of Madrid was starting today
You didn't miss anything. I was sure I was on to something with Niculescu over Sloane Stephens. Huge steam move toward Nicu so I hammered it and she won the first set then got demolished. FML. Chased with Garcia Lopez and got it back but that should have been pure profit.

You didn't miss anything. I was sure I was on to something with Niculescu over Sloane Stephens. Huge steam move toward Nicu so I hammered it and she won the first set then got demolished. FML. Chased with Garcia Lopez and got it back but that should have been pure profit.

Klizan at liek +300 beat Fognini and Berlocq at +450 beat Berdych. Both lost 1st set bad and then raped them

BTW P-Unit, want to talk about empty seats, not sure if you saw this from opening tipoff in Game 6. This is probably the most embarssing thing I have seen

Bmqpy5zIcAEri9J.jpg

<b style="margin-top: 0px; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif'; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.66666603088379px; background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244);"><aside>
It all began with someone shouting near the Warriors' locker room, “It's awfully quiet in there now.” They said it again. And again. The Warriors, still fuming from a nail-biting 126-121 loss to end their season, went out to confront the taunters. They didn't find any clear culprits. Some among the Warriors suspected it was a Clippers assistant coach. But one source from the Clippers end say that wasn't possible because everyone was accounted for in their locker room. When the Warriors got to the hall, they wound up shouting back at what turned out to be some Clippers ball boys. Just as that situation was dying down, several Clippers players came out of their locker room. As usual, they were led by Chris Paul — who has made a home under the skin of Warriors players. With now a collection of Clippers and Warriors in the hall, the mouthing picked back up. Before long, Marreese Speights — who I'm told was clearly an aggressor — ended up jawing with Glen Davis and the two had to be separated. No punches were thrown, according to multiple sources, but police were needed to break up the ruckus and make sure it didn't escalate.
</aside>
</b>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back