[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 73%
27%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

i cant go against this

Game 7 home teams, seeded 4 or better, faves of more than 4 points are 19-5 ATS

They are actually 10-0 ATS if opponent is seeded 5+.

3 BIG PLAYS ON: INDY -6.5, THUNDER -9.5, CLIPPERS -7.5

i'm on GS - started the night hoping the pacers & thunder would win by DD because one of these teams has to upset, right?

was my illogical line of thinking

The problem with liking the Warriors from my pov, is - guessing the NBA front office mindset - they'd want the Clippers progressing, because then the feel good energy from that franchise's on-court exploits will go towards drowning out the negative energies surrounding their off-court issue, which inevitably taints the NBA's image as a whole: so what's good for the Clippers here is good for the NBA as a whole. If the Clippers bow out here, then there's nothing going on with them to further distract from the ongoing negative energies of the Sterling saga.

on the other hand the clippers and sterling just get to go away and the warriors move on with the positive energy?

i cant go against this

Game 7 home teams, seeded 4 or better, faves of more than 4 points are 19-5 ATS

They are actually 10-0 ATS if opponent is seeded 5+.

3 BIG PLAYS ON: INDY -6.5, THUNDER -9.5, CLIPPERS -7.5

Whose plays are these? I thought you had a big bet on the Grizz ML, so I'm assuming these are someone else's plays....that and the fact that 2 of these games are over (well 1 over and 1 pretty much so).

what did dude just say? warriors only one G7 road win in franchise history and it was in 1948

they're due, obv

There have been 114 game 7s in NBA history, and only 23 times has the road team won (before today so it'll be 23 out of 116 going into the Clippers game)....so kudos to GS for having one of those 23 to begin with.

fwiw the road team's success rate has been best in game 7 in round 1 i think - at least what i can gather from my limited 20 years of data

fwiw the road team's success rate has been best in game 7 in round 1 i think - at least what i can gather from my limited 20 years of data

I thought in your post from that Game 7 thread, you said it had only happened once since 1995. That may have just been in games that the home team won game 6 to force the game 7 at home though.

without taking into account today's games i have home teams 9-4 SU and ATS in G7 round 1 since '95

and 4-0 SU and ATS in the finals G7 since we're talking about it

that's why - with the two home teams winning tonight - with Golden State you're saying there's a chance

without taking into account today's games i have home teams 9-4 SU and ATS in G7 round 1 since '95

that's why - with the two home teams winning tonight - with Golden State you're saying there's a chance

I just got 10-4 for the home teams since the first round went to 7 games. Seems like you're just missing one game, but 4 in the first round out of 23 times that it's ever happened is the point I guess.

don't forget there's 2 game 7s tomorrow. 3 Favs today & 2 Dogs tomorrow would still pretty much replicate that previous 9-5 (or 11-4) ratio.

It's 10-4 SU and ATS.

Dogs cover, they win outright. Faves win, they cover.

Hate holding the last fave ticket though after the early games were won by the chalk.

ECF elim games are 3-0 to Under.

WCF elim games are 3-2 to Over, and it looks like another Over is on in LA.

(this covers games 6/7)

After that long series of results where road dogs won SU, home Favs are 8-0 SU & 6-2 ATS their L8 games. Took the arrival of the elim games for the results worm to turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back