2008 CTG Fantasy FB League I ONLY

looks like points scored. that's how the players are ranked now. i lost to you and i have more points and i'm sitting above you now.

This is from yahoo rules...nothing was manually changed by me, so this should be the system:

1. Overall winning percentage.
  2. Fantasy points scored.
  3. Fantasy points scored in Week 17.
  4. Fantasy points scored in Week 16.
  5. Fantasy points scored in Week 15.
  6. Fantasy points scored in Week 14.
  7. Fantasy points scored in Week 13.
  8. Fantasy points scored in Week 12.
  9. Fantasy points scored in Week 11.
  10. Fantasy points scored in Week 10.
  11. Fantasy points scored in Week 9.
  12. Fantasy points scored in Week 8.
  13. Fantasy points scored in Week 7.
  14. Fantasy points scored in Week 6.
  15. Fantasy points scored in Week 5.
  16. Fantasy points scored in Week 4.
  17. Fantasy points scored in Week 3.
  18. Fantasy points scored in Week 2.
  19. Fantasy points scored in Week 1.

Thats why I need to somehow pick up that Bye this week, Jump needs to lose, which is a long shot and I have to beat the leauge Champion...

Thats gonna be tuff..But you never know what can happen.....

For me it will be win and score a ton of points and hope someone else bombs ahead of me, lol

Good luck Wearo :shake:
Your team looks reallly good this week. I like your matchups better than mine. Anyway it comes down to the trade we made Warner for MJD.
Good luck to you also. The sad part is I had to go on a 4 game winning streak just to be in this position.
:cheers:

Does the regular season winner get a piece of the pie?

I dont remember which one it was and am to lay to go through 15 pages.

Does the regular season winner get a piece of the pie?

I dont remember which one it was and am to lay to go through 15 pages.

I believe its 100 bux...Nice Season so far....Hope I can get you this week for a chance at a bye......

Wow. Ryan, Walter,and Westbrook ALL with career days. Congrats Trout, looks like I'm one and done.

Thanks Man,

I knew a needed some big numbers to get past you. :shake:

I hope I can orchestrate something productive next week....

nothing personal, but I was hoping you'd lose after seeing your week 15 match-ups.

Your week 15 match-ups are a BIG advantage; just filthy.

yeah, looking good. of course i was worried about my week 14 matchups with DeAngelo and Smith vs TB and they totaled over 50 ;)

Not gonna declare victory with my hodgepodge team just yet, you never know with Philly....

But if I do win I like my chances next week........either way I am 350 dollars richer......

tempting, but i love the action. not that much diff in 2nd and a split anyway. its been a good year, may the best fantasy man win :D

tempting, but i love the action. not that much diff in 2nd and a split anyway. its been a good year, may the best fantasy man win :D

I'm in the Chmpionship game in CTG III as well and guess who is on my squad? Steve Smith and Deangelo Williams. So its gonna be a tough weekend routing for and against them......GL Brother :cheers:

Back