2008 CTG Fantasy FB League I ONLY

I know, turner may let me doen he was the only rb2 left there.

I was drafting with 3 other guys tonight. We contemplated taking turner one guy was ok with him and 2 of us were like fuck him. So we took Johnson.

It was messed up, If I take Moss in round one....we were going with WR in the first 3 rounds....if we take Gore there....which we almost did...we take RB the first 3 rounds....only time will tell.

Im very happy though who we ended up with at RB.

My favorite thing about the draft is I handcuffed Barber, Lt, and Thomas Jones. Odds are that one of them will get injured

you didnt really handcuff barber because tashard choice and felix jones will split carries if m barber goes down. Jones has chatam and washington, Lt maybe, probably share with hester and sproles. But you never know.

you didnt really handcuff barber because tashard choice and felix jones will split carries if m barber goes down. Jones has chatam and washington, Lt maybe, probably share with hester and sproles. But you never know.

Barber---Jones---The owner has a fucking hard on for him--he claimed he was the greatest talent he has ever scene out of college.

T-Jones-----any Rb with bF at the helm becomes better...

LT----he showed last year he isnt immortal....and sproles has looked great in preseason.

i like my team as much as i can in a competitive draft.

wish i had picked Brandon Marshall over Steve Smith.

i like trout and believe, but there's just no way to tell.

I give CJ 1200/10 that's why i reached over holt holmes and welker.

i'll be countin on many TDs from Miller as well

edge vs kevin smith was a big pick for me. just figured it'd be best not to go against MINN and GB twice. that is one i need to look back on with pride to make any money in this league.

Need a little computer help guys. I can see evrything on our page but when i click on my team i see nothing. Any suggestions?

OK,

I just thought it was set at first from the draft order, however, given yahoos settings that may not be atainable. Thanks Jump, I really hate that you got fucked by the storms.....You should have top waiver priority IMO. Not that it really helps any.

prolly is blocker of some type because the first time you go to your lineups yahoo has a box come up to show you how to use the "drag your lineup" option.

Shouldnt have anythong to do with the pop up blocker, its not a pop up, I bet it is your browser. Or you need to update your flash player, the new drag and drop interface may be giving your computer problems. try this browser

http://www.opera.com/download/

try this flashplayer upgrade.....

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

That should fix it.
Trout, you the man. That Opera download hooked me up. I owe you a beer if you're ever down my way.
:cheers: Now get me a WR.

You can probably update your Internet explorer and have it work as well. I like opera better, it much more user friendly imo...

What about this wr? You looking to trade?

My team is surprisingly not that bad for not making the draft or even finding someone to draft for me...

Not bad at all, The autodraft took a kicker and a defense real early, I cringed for you. But it definetly could be much worse. Your squad is competitive to say the least...Gl Seabass, What Happended?

Even if I was there I might have taken a D early - I'm into that. I would have had a lot more RB depth, though, guaranteed.

I'm a UConn season ticket holder and forgot it was the Hofstra game. Tried selling my spot to ghost in my head, but we couldn't get our stuff together quick enough. Had a college buddy lined up to draft it, but he had a crisis come up at work and had to stay later than 8.

It's a good thing the Yahoo rankings have improved. 5 years ago, this would have been a huge crisis.

Back