SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Everything hurts right now....the ill effects of to much drinking at 32!! My brain is pounding......so take me with a grain of salt...Last nite was close to exceptional...nailed everything asscoiated with the Bulls game...Under game , Undre half , Bulls game , Bulls 1st H and uNd wiz team! Hit the LAL over...but got squeezd by the totals in NO and Memphis(about -9 units)...still managd to be+14 units(about) made to many minor plays that didnt pan out either.....damn Magic choked..

3:35:
GSW +5 {3units} ML +180 {1unit}

If you like LAC go with the 1st H IMO as they blow many leads..remember the last time they played in LAC? Right after the deal with like 6 players? They hung around and lost by6 down 13 to start the 4th....so even then LAC had trouble with them. Now they have Cassell and Mobley questionable and Kaman doubtful...

This GSW team now has JRich , Harrrington and Jackson...no Baron DAvis though..Basically I am fading the LAC team .....

Real tough tolook at games staying away from cbb I think...like Char and the UNDER at 7 though...BOL

Seems like all the money is going on GSW now...probably not a good thing...but L3 days I am +55 units in the NBA so I can afford to let some roll need to something to look at while I am laying down. BOL

didnt know J rich was back. is this his first game back and like the paul pierce/boston first game back bloodbath?

got insanely drunk a couple of weeks ago so I can relate to what you're feeling now buddy. :D.

The "never again" feeling. :D. haha

GL with the State, I'm still thinking here.

Got the Warriors @ +6.5, not pleased with the line movement, but I have no respect for the Clippers especially with the lack of size w/o Kaman and a hobbled Cassell running the point today. I'm not a fan of backing the Warriors on the road, but I think the Warriors have a good chance of stealing one from a declining team like the Clips.

Good Luck all...feel back to sleep feel so much better. Satyr it was one of those how the fcuk did I get so polluted last nite moments. Stoli Orange and Club sneaks up on me I guess. As far as the line movement I try to explain that I like to make sense of why a line moves or avoid it. Here I think it probably had alot to do with Cassell and Mobly both playing. The action is pretty split so it doesnt bother me much though +6 and +200 would have been better....

Thanks and Good Luck everyone. BTW some great avatars!

We'll GS didn't make the cut, and neither did Jason Richardson, $25 of mine said Richardson would go over 19 points, the chump scored 18.

Not much in the lineup that I find all that attractive

Paul Pierce ov 26.5 pts $150
Peirce is coming of two lousy performances and worse than that plenty of losses. I would expect him to break his average.

Toronto ov 200 $25
Played this last night and the line has dropped, I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Toronto is known to run the court and usually produce mass numbers, Charlotte is capable of running with the Raps. Looking for a 106-101 kind of game.

Good Luck with tonight Sports, that get that 3 units back and start adding to that 55!

Not suprisingly GSW folded...thats why there are a bad road team..poor execution at crucial times....

Bobcats +3.5 {3units} ML +130 {1/5units} Under 199 {3units}

With how Char is playing the line should be closer to a PK. Char played very well in the 1st H meeting up in Tor but fell to pieces when Tor went zone 2nd H . Now that Morrison is knocking down shots the other Char scorers should be more effective here. Bobcats are playing fourth in 5 but after the break and had exceled in an earlier spot this season....

Look forward to a good close game here....Char has the benefit of not traveling where Raps have to fly down and Char is better on B2B's at 8-6 to 5-7...lets remember Char record so how good does 8-6 look??

We'll GS didn't make the cut, and neither did Jason Richardson, $25 of mine said Richardson would go over 19 points, the chump scored 18.

Not much in the lineup that I find all that attractive

Paul Pierce ov 26.5 pts $150
Peirce is coming of two lousy performances and worse than that plenty of losses. I would expect him to break his average.

Toronto ov 200 $25
Played this last night and the line has dropped, I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Toronto is known to run the court and usually produce mass numbers, Charlotte is capable of running with the Raps. Looking for a 106-101 kind of game.

Good Luck with tonight Sports, that get that 3 units back and start adding to that 55!

Thanks bro. I dont like this card much or the fact I am to lazy to cap it hard. I do like that Pierce prop...2 guards excel vs Utah.....went opp on the total but it could go either way its not a value play for me....GL

good health on the bobcats...other side for me...although I got em -2...maybe a 3 pt win is possible...

:cheers:

Andre Iguodala (76ers) Total Points+Rebounds Over 23.5 (-135)

^lock

Thanks Austin - BOL

Cake - Think I may get involved with Iggy and Pierce prop. Guess you read the YahooSports preview? BOL!

Just that Iggy was saying how bad they were last nite, how it was an embarrassment, etc. As soon as I started reading I was liek I should search for Iggy prop...thats all...I'm in for those props

"Tonight was just bad. We played so horrible," said 76ers swingman Andre Iguodala, who had 10 points, well below his team-leading 17.4 average. "We didn't do anything right."
Iguodala has scored just 34 total points on 7-for-36 shooting over his last three games after scoring more than 20 in each of his previous six contests. He has played well in two games against Milwaukee this season, averaging 22.0 points and 11.0 rebounds.

actually played the one @ Bodog..over 31 P+A+R (points + assists + rebounds)..still have to play the Pierce prop...

add:
Over 201 Spurs {2units}
Under 197.5 Bucks {3units}

Croshere is my ***** he hit a 3 with 20secs left and i hit my Dallas team total over 54 2nd half :smiley_acbe:

cake ...I got moosed all over the place here..that Croshere also lost my UNDER bet! I lost the Milw Under should have middled at half....passed on Utah 2nd H....the iggy prop.....bad nite in all....

Might go 1st H under in Det cause I like da Bulls...dont like playing Unders with doggies

Back