2/20 Half Thread (Strong 1H Pick Inside)

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 66 - 43 - 2

Chicago Bulls Basketball 1H -4

This play would be 2 units if it wasn't the first game back from the break. Bulls has dropped it's last 2. Hawks off an upset win at LA. Should be domination early for Chicago. They should cruise to a DD lead 1H.

Not sure if I'll be back for 2nd half plays...GL!

Thanks. It ended up winning by 1 point. 4 late's, and I'll try having some action posted on those 2H's. Hoping to get the Blazers plus points on the game line. Hoping to get the Suns under -3 for the game line.

nice play, had to sweat a little but it cashes and thats all that counts.

Basically w/ that game. You want to see something higher than the game line in this situation. 3 would have been a great #, but 2.5 will do. When the books don't have much of a feel on a game, they will release a 2H line to match the game line exactly. When the 2H line is higher than the game line, it is a good indication of which side is stronger.

And just looking at the #s, Boston WILL cool off. But the key here is Sac almost 2-1 ratio at the line. That is huge!

No value, b/c now you have them on the road -14 full game. I don't see them not covering the original game line. But no reason to take em higher than 7 or 8 full game.

You should probably lay off PHX now with that line move down to 2.5

Normally you'd see a -4 in this spot. They released a 3 and STILL got Suns action. Not too good...

Yeah, it's either Phoenix wins this BIG or Lac comes back and covers the original line.

BOL the rest of the night. Freaking wolves didnt show up again.

Looking really hard @Miami+points tomorrow.

Back