1st draft and very pleased

cappingbob

Pretty much a regular
had 9th pick and feel that I am stacked.

C Newton
A Foster
L Mccoy
R Cobb
Fitzgerald
D Bowe
V Davis
Seattle D

This is a 10 man league with PPR. Managed to nab B Tate and B Brown as handcuffs as well. Came out thinking I have a good shot this year.

you must've had the 9th or 10th pick right? I don't see how McCoy falls further then 12...unless multiple QBs went in the first...

like your team...

love your WRs,

Wish you wouldn't have wasted a pick on Seattle's defense...wish you would've passed on davis and picked up some RB depth...you've got two handcuffs which makes it hard for you to roster an RB3 that's worth his salt for at the least, two bye weeks.... If you pass on Davis you can get a Gresham or someone of that caliber and pick up a Bradshaw or someone who has a chance to put up good points for your byes or even one of the last rookies with a shot at a breakout like Giovanni Bernard or someone like that

you must've had the 9th or 10th pick right? I don't see how McCoy falls further then 12...unless multiple QBs went in the first...

like your team...

love your WRs,

Wish you wouldn't have wasted a pick on Seattle's defense...wish you would've passed on davis and picked up some RB depth...you've got two handcuffs which makes it hard for you to roster an RB3 that's worth his salt for at the least, two bye weeks.... If you pass on Davis you can get a Gresham or someone of that caliber and pick up a Bradshaw or someone who has a chance to put up good points for your byes or even one of the last rookies with a shot at a breakout like Giovanni Bernard or someone like that

He had the 9th pick.

yeah, then i think he did really well...would've passed on seattle and on v. Davis...

but great WR core....could have three of the top 15 WRs this season along with 2 of the top 10 RBs (top 5 potentially)...a top 5 QB... and none of the rest would matter from there, I doubt anyone in your league has a better team

Ya I had 9th pick. I also have d Richardson from the rams as a backup rb and I like j randle from the cowboys when demarko goes down. Think they both can be nice fill ins if needed. I am kinda high on Davis with crab tree out. Took him in like the 9th round so just couldn't pass at that point. I think I got cam in the 8th and not very high on him but at that point he was best qb left and potential to be awesome.

Back