17/11/17 NBA bet

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
Record for this season:
3W - 1L - 1V
14.29 units

Washington - Miami
LA Lakers - Phoenix

I like both home teams today. Suns are in full tanking mode, while Lakers are trying to find their path and try to win, since their pick doesn't belong to them anyway. I like the way they played the Suns this season and see no reason for them not to win again.
Wizards are a team that I always liked and usually like them at home as dogs or short favorites. Wizards have one of the better starters in the league I believe and have almost a decent bench.
Miami maybe the deepest team in the league, but while it's hard to defeat them by big numbers, they lost a lot of tight games, because they don't have a star quality player, like Wall for example.
Both teams play at home, against teams they recently won on the road and I'm not a huge favorite of such spots, so playing it a bit smaller than usual and as SU parlay.
Lakers + Wizards to win, 1.98 odds - 6 units play - Pinnacle

Last edited:
Yeah... hit the enter button by mistake...
Not sure if I would have published the thread without it, but decided to follow through...

Suns since they have no point guard and can not defend will probably lose. Over likely as no Chandler and most of the Suns players were in 20 minute range. Miami not so sure

Suns since they have no point guard and can not defend will probably lose. Over likely as no Chandler and most of the Suns players were in 20 minute range. Miami not so sure
perhaps I will agree with you,
and I propose to replace it with Cleveland

I hope that the author will not mind,
discussion

Knew I should have stayed away from it. Broke my own rule, in betting teams that play each other B2B or almost B2B (not to bet on the team that won the first game, especially if covered as well)...

Knew I should have stayed away from it. Broke my own rule, in betting teams that play each other B2B or almost B2B (not to bet on the team that won the first game, especially if covered as well)...
тоже мне,
послание
законодательному собранию

Back