12.31 Bowls - 1.08 Bowls

Ball State +3.5 -120 (Middle the Tulsa ML -120) (320)

Ball State +3.5 -127(avg) (200) - regular play and added +3.5 -130 (160)

GL-have to run ...last comment if the MAC is weak thats fine by me because Ball State was 8 to 10 pts better then the next team anyway ....Look at Tulsa's last 5 games ...2-3 and barely that

Ball State +3.5 -120 (Middle the Tulsa ML -120) (320) Net -64

Ball State +3.5 -127(avg) (200) - regular play and added +3.5 -130 (160)=-452

Ball State +0.5 -120 (80) -96

BAd decision in hindsight ...:36_11_6::cheers:

Going to play OU tmrw ....

First wasnt impressed at all with UF vs Bama and I played UF . The defense wasnt crisp for what I think is a medicore at best offense ..Julio Jones open way to much ..

Second is the amount of good QBs FLA faced was 2 . Literally every other opponent they had was terrible or struggling at the QB position . How so ? Every opponent they had before the SEC CHampionship had benched a QB at one time ...Hawaii , Miami , FSU , Vandy , LSU , Kentucky , Scarolina , Tenny ...so you face a stud offense and you have now QB ..unlikely you play well

Third is the two QBs played fairly well as Snead very early in his season went to UF and won .....the other Stafford doesnt have a great stat line but when you look at the game log very solid . He led them to teh UF 10 for 2nd and 3rd in a 0-0 game and unfortunately took 2 sacks and they missed a 37 yd FG which naturally then UF scores a TD. Remember Georgia had all sorts of OL issues and the defense I thought really struggled badly . AFter that he drove them right back to the red zone and they kicked a FG . Down 14-3 though after starting at the UF 41 we saw Stafford again take it right down field to 1st goal at the UF 6 but again somehow they got zip and missed another FG . Thats 3 touches in 4 1st H possessions and they only managed 3 points . Worse after a stop to open the 2nd H then maybe Stafford was forcing things as he had it 1st and 10 at the UF 30 and was picked all the way down to his 1 ...Stafford was9/15 166 yds until that INT early 3rd Q ....which was their 3rd offensive mistake ...

So they saw UF score 14 of their 1st 21 points essentially off turnovers and not sure why they started at the Ga 41 maybe an onside kick but the Gator offense was getting outplayed early... :cheers:

Not much else really matters to me when looking at UF while all that matters for me with OU is how they fared against the better Big 12 teams and TCU... TCU = Alabama ? TCU was better then Utah by at least 3 maybe 4 points ....we know Bama certainly wasnt 10 pts better then UTAH ...

Good bowl season a few silly plays away from great ...

This is a tough game because I am not able to trust the OU defense and discount the ST edge FLA will have ....However its about pace here IMO. OU should be able to do what they have vs this UF defense if they avoid turnovers and mix up the playcalling . UF didnt play well vs Bama , was fortunate to get the breaks in the Georgia game and the only good team they faced was Ole Miss ....easily could be 0-3 in those games ..

So its all a matter IMO of how well the OU offense executes and keeps the FLA defense on the field and that offense of it . Along with NO FREE POINTS ....

IMO they 2 best QBs UF faced played well vs them and that doesnt mean statistically well . Just the situation and how they were able to move the ball or make plays on offense ......

So taking OU but not at all convinced of anything by them but their offense...35 ppg at half tough to overlook especially when UF only had 24 and their defense often played a role in that ...

Waiting to see where it closes but ...
OU +5 (240)
1st Quarter +0.5 -130 (80)
1st H +3 -120 (160)

Thinking about teasing OU and Over ....

GL:cheers:

Plays (locked in)

OU +5 (240)

1st H +3 -120 (160)
OU +11 and over 63.5 Teaser (80)

GL

Must have been asleep at the wheel today as I wanted to tease OU and the Steelers but simply slipped my mind ....

OU +5 (240)

1st H +3 -120 (160)
OU +11 and over 63.5 Teaser (80)
Over 20.5 2nd Q (40)
Over 69 game (80)

2nd Half OU +3 -120 (120)

Not exactly confident about this but OU is head and shoulders better at this point but are they going to have the same amount of chances ??????

GL

Should have been smart and just played UF 2nd H it was obvious but guess I wanted to see OU win ....shit last 2 games but generally cont complain ..

SN,

Over all you did an OUTSTANDING HANDICAPPING JOB in the Bowls! :shake:

:shake:

I agree. Couple of bowls that didnt go as he predicted but there were also a couple he CLEANED up on and had capped to the T.

Excellent work, SN. Seeya in the bases forum before ya know it:cheers:

Thanks fellas . Always glad to know I was of some help in some manner . I think Cap nailed when describing my bowl season but just my downfall was at times getting in a groove and just risking to much on plays that I wasnt as comfortable on . Its easy to add onto losing plays or incorrect ones but your sort of handcuffed alot when you get a game right . Tend to lose the value of making another halftime bet on them. All in all cant complain ...Thanks Cap , Actionman , Tide and of course Huntdog ...Also appreciate the help and discussions we have had def helps me out as well

:cheers:

Back