12.31 Bowls - 1.08 Bowls

Dead Honest here cant stopping flipping back and forth bewteen the total and side on this last game....

LSU choked away a 31-14 lead when ARK scored inside 30 sec left in the game(trailed 14-3 reeled off 27 straight then allowed last 17 ) ..Ole Miss small pass because they had to rally hard against Troy and had played Bama to OT before that . A flat spot seemed inevitable.

GaTech is home and thats big but they were also only -3 at home vs FSU and Miami which FSU rallied to a 31-28 loss and they beat Miami pretty soundly. How do we read the game @ Georgia ? Georgia fell apart in the 2nd H of the year especially the defense . Take away the crazy 3 rd Q and Georgia was the better team . Problem is GT went bonkers in the 3rd winning it 26-0 ! Down 28-12 and 6 were off a pick 6..

GT schedule is filled with offenses that were medicore at best and nothing is medicore about the LSU running game . Its the QB play .

So not sure about anything but -3 maybe is fair for GaTech here IMO if LSU shows up anything higher is just gravy IMO . Also I played the 1st H under but starting to like the over because both defenses can be scored on as LSU is all or nothing on defense and unfamiiar with Paul Johnson's offense.......so thinking LSU/ Over .....do I play it still thinking about it ...:cheers:

GT's opponents when they meet tended to be struggling on offense or simply weak .....which makes me thinks OVER ...

Add :

teaser :
LSU +10.5 and Over 47 {Level3}

Prop:
Lsu 1st Score +105 {Level1}

LSU +4.5 {Level2}
Over 53 {Level 2}
1st Q +0.5 -125 {Level1}
1st H +2.5 +100 {level1}
LSU TT Over 24 -115{Level1}

GL- riding the SEC even though GT has the home edge :cheers:

Reesing to Briscoe and Minny looks clueless since leading 14-7.......definetly not taking them in the 2nd H

^^^^

Nut I wouldnt touch them, i expect some kind of half time adjustments...but right now I would pass on that especially at -3.

Nut LSU looking good early.

Thoughts on the total in the Minny game? Minny gotta play catch up

^^^^

Nut I wouldnt touch them, i expect some kind of half time adjustments...but right now I would pass on that especially at -3.

Sure hope so I have boat load of Minny at +8.5 , +10 and teased at +17.5 .....

Took a Level 1 play on KU -3 -120 just as some sort of hedge on the teaser ..but the teaser was a Level 2 play..

No opinion on the total because i really do fear more of the 2nd Q in the 2nd H ...:cheers:

2nd H Kansas game :

Under 28.5 {Level1}
Parlay : Kansas -3-125 and Under 28.5 ...{Level1}

Just dont like this HALFTIME line....the parlay serves as a hedge I guess as well :cheers:

2nd H Kansas game :

Under 28.5 {Level1}
Parlay : Kansas -3-125 and Under 28.5 ...{Level1}

Just dont like this HALFTIME line....the parlay serves as a hedge I guess as well :cheers:

28.5? I got 30...GD local...

and I took the OVER.:prayer

28.5? I got 30...GD local...

and I took the OVER.:prayer

I just felt the line implied Kansas won the 2nd Half and if that happened already up 14 expected that alot of clock would be run out.

Hopefully it holds and get some of the losses back from that game:shake:

nice hit bro, how u feel about tigers 2h? jackets just arent doing anything...credit to LSU, imo..

Well I am pissed I didnt pound the hell out of LSU or at least match the plays I had Minnesota ....

2nd H : Under 24.5 {Level2}

I know that GT and Johnson are good at 2nd H adjustments but they dont throw the ball well . This isnt the Georgia game down 16 where 1 TD makes it a 1 possession game they are down 4 TDs with 4 2PT conversions. Expect LSU to just run the ball often in the 2nd H and they benefited GREATLY from field position so the defense should be rested ......

still lean LSU could see GT getting 1TD and dont expect 2 but they could go being going for 2 pt conversiosn meaning those scores epresent 6-16 pts ...if its 12 andyou get 6 we need just 1 LSU TD or 2 FGs......

:shake:

nice hit bro, how u feel about tigers 2h? jackets just arent doing anything...credit to LSU, imo..

Do lean them but it hards for me to pull the trigger when I didnt really pound the lines that had great value . Now I have to take them -26 ? Like the under more ..ifGT rallies it goes over if they dont expect the under..nothing deep.....:cheers:GL

i hear yah...gonna stick with my game over53, probably just end the night with a win, gl tomorrow dude

Sticking to the format of Level 1 = 0.50 % of bankroll , Level 2 =1.25% and Level 3 = 2.50% for the BOWLS because thats how I started...

1.31 Bowl Plays :

Houston -2.5{Level3}
Houston ML -160 {Level3}
Houston ML -175{Level1}
Houston -3-130 {Level1}
Teaser : Houston +0.5 and 59 {Level1}
TT: Over Houston 34.5 -115 {Level2} Ends on 34 !
AF Over 30.5 -115{Level1}
2ndHalf AF +3 +115 {level1} HEDGE the -3 -130 play to just vig out
2nd H Over 31.5 {Level1}

1st Half Pitt +0.5 -115{Level2}
Pitt +1 {Level2}
Teaser -120 : Pitt +11 , Minny +17.5 and Vandy +14.5{Level2}
Over 50.5 -120 {Level3}
2nd H : Over 23 {Level1}
2nd H : oregon State PK {Level3} PUSH

Vandy bought to +7 -130 {Level3}
Vandy +7 -130 {Level1}
Under 42 bought at -130 {Level1}
1st H Vandy +3 {Level3}
1st Q Vandy +0.5 -120 {Level2}
Teaser: Vandy +12 and Under 47 {Level1}
Vandy ML +200 {Level1]
Prop Vandy 1st to score +110 [Level1}
2nd H BC -3 {level1} Hedge
2nd H Over 19 {Level1}

Minnesota +8.5 -120 {Level3}
Minnesota +10 -120 {Level2}
1st H Minnesota +5.5 -120 {Level2}
1st H Minnesota +6 -120 {level1}
1st Quarter Minny +3 -115 {Level1}
Under 60-120 {Level1}
1st H Under 29.5 {Level1}
TT Under Kansas 34 -115 {Level1}
2nd H KU -3-120 {Level1}
2nd H Under 28.5 +110{Level 1 }
2nd H Parlay KU and Under {Level1} win Level 2 play

1st H Under 27 GaTech {Level1}
teaser : LSU +10.5 and Over 47 {Level3}
Prop: Lsu 1st Score +105 {Level1}
LSU +4.5 {Level2}
Over 53 {Level 2}
1st Q +0.5 -125 {Level1}
1st H +2.5 +100 {level1}
LSU TT Over 24 -115{Level1}

2nd H Under 24.5 {Level2}

2 pending still :cheers:1 lousy TD please

New Year's Bowl Leans :

South Carolina and Over

Georgia , Teaser with georgia & Under really like , so lean Under

Clemson and Under

Penn State

Cincy and Over :shake:

Happy New Year all !

So 1st Game Iowa vs South Carolina :

Iowa ML -165 {Level3}
Over 41.5 -120{Level2}
TT Over Iowa 23 -115{Level1}

Two Teasers :
Georgia -2.5 and Under 62.5 {Level3}
Georgia +1 , Penn State +19 , and Cincy +7.5{Level3} and Level2}

Thats all I have so far and shaking the rust out my brain ....

Thanks Pags and 6 Figure..

Cubsker -
The Spartan offense did not impress me all season and did very little vs the better teams it played . So with Georgia embarrassed off the collapse vs GTech(outscored 26-0 in the 3rd Q) the defense is supposed very focused ..only losses were to FLA and BAMA but the defense was struggling down the stretch....:cheers:

1PM:

Under 57 Clemson{Level2}
1st H Under 28 Clemson {Level2}
Teaser : Under 63 and Neb +7.5 {Level1}
1st Q Nebraska +0.5 -160{Level1}

Georgia -9.5 {Level2}

Penn State +10 -130 {Level2}

Cincy ML -130 {Level3}
Over 41.5 -120 {Level2}

Might be adding to the Georgia , Penn Sttate and Cincy games:cheers:

Added:(to the above)

Under Clemson 56 -120 {level1}
Georgia -9{Level2}
Under 57 Georgia {Level1}
1st Q -0.5 Georgia -145 {Level1}

:cheers:

1.01.09 Play List(L1 0.50% , L2 1.25% , L3 2.50%)

Iowa ML -165 {Level3}
Over 41.5 -120{Level2}
Team Total Over Iowa 23 -115{Level1}
Under 57 Clemson{Level2} & Under 56-120 Clemson {Level1}
Georgia -9{Level2} and -9.5 {Level2} which makes it a Level 3 play

Cincy ML -130 {Level3}
Over 41.5 -120 {Level2}

Teasers :
Georgia +1 , Penn State +19 , and Cincy +7.5{Level3} and {Level2}= 3.75% of roll
Under 63 and Neb +7.5 {Level1}

Try and talk about the rest of the games ....

Interested in Under Penn State and USC along with the Nittany Lions and well already played Cincy and Over ..

Good Luck !:cheers:

Like to see you on the Bearcats, even if it is in 6 point font.

Good luck today, SN.

OCD is terribly aggravating ....everything irritates me that I have to repeatedly do it over till it looks "right"......

Thanks though JP ....Have a Healthy and Happy New Year as well :shake::cheers:

5 PM: Rose Bowl USC vs Penn State

USC minus FB Havili , lost their OC to Washington so the WR coach Johnnie Morton is calling plays . Penn State will have Paterno in the press box not on the sidelines......

Bottomline is take away the bad defenses that USC played and the offense has been medicore .

@ UCLA , @ Zona , @ Oregon State vs ASU , Cal and Ohio State at home.

The new OC morton said he is not changing anything which means Mark
Snachez's role is more game manager then anything .

@ UCLA which is a decent defense they had 480 yds but also ran 80 plays . Sanchez was 54.5% completions on 33 attempts as well. They did miss 3 makeable FGS though . However clearly FG KICKING is as an issue then. SO they moved the ball consistently in a somehwta grinding fashion but UCLA defense is just okay ...

- So losing the FB is very key because he was a good "out" for Sanchez and had some big play ability , the unknowns with a new OC , and Beuhler not called on often was like 8/9 before the UCLA game missed 3 FGs .....

@ Zona 367 total yards / 77 plays

@ Ore St 312 yds 51plays , down 21-0 at half all 3 TDS in the 2nd H and that means they were just playing catch up watering down Sanchez's stat line IMO

Ohio State 348 yds , 62 plays . Granted they took the 4th Quarter off but game was not telling since they had an opponent who really had no QB . They had a pick 6 in teh 2nd Q as well and reallt after that Ohio State was just flat ..game started Ohio State had the 1st long drive over 8 minutes but stalled and settled for a FG , then USC quickly answered with a TD , Ohio State didnt answer and punted , USC then took over and scored again. Then Ohio State shows some urgency strings together a decent drive but misses a 48 YD FG , defense comes out and holds USC but with 4 minutes before half after Ohio State had moved the ball some thats when the pick 6 happen...

So rather then 14-6 , 14-3 it was 21-3 and Ohio State deflated because the offense was their weak point and it was yough to make up 3 TDs without good QB play vs an elite defense on the road.....

vs Cal 411 yds on 66 plays really only missed 1 scoring opportunity with a fumble inside the CAL 40 ..

vs ASU 387yds ,69 plays defensive TD....again just 1 scoring opp missed with a stop on downs inside the ASU 10 before half...

So really Ohio State is the one comparable defense and its probably a tad better but the Buckeyes were just in a terrible spot IMO ...

:shake:

Put should be at a premium althogh USC hasnt played many good offenses so I am going to say their defense is a tad overrated in that sense ...while Penn State has played at Ohio State and Iowa ....and Mich State blowout looks impressive...

be back shortly...added Clemson +1 Level 1 2nd H as I wastyping this:shake:

Last edited:
5 PM: Rose Bowl USC vs Penn State

USC minus FB Havili , lost their OC to Washington so the WR coach Johnnie Morton is calling plays . Penn State will have Paterno in the press box not on the sidelines......

Bottomline is take away the bad defenses that USC played and the offense has been medicore .

@ UCLA , @ Zona , @ Oregon State vs ASU , Cal and Ohio State at home.

The new OC morton said he is not changing anything which means Mark Snachez's role is more game manager then anything .

@ UCLA which is a decent defense they had 480 yds but also ran 80 plays . Sanchez was 54.5% completions on 33 attempts as well. They did miss 3 makeable FGS though . However clearly FG KICKING is as an issue then. SO they moved the ball consistently in a somehwta grinding fashion but UCLA defense is just okay ...

not finished..
Got to your question over in my thread.. Lean the game under but like your thoughts on the USC TT under also.. Think there is more outs on the game under IMO.. Lots of punts and long fields is what I am thinking:cheers:

So everyone bet Georgia they are down just a FG and Mich State has scored thanks to field position. The game opened -7 , hung at 8 and 8.5 for awhile , closed today at 9 or 9.5 and we get -6.5 -120 for the 2nd Half ????

Basically tells me they dont mind getting more georgia money .......They obviously have abit if the line moved 2.5 pts already....and the minimum they could make the game was -6.5 .......

So not happy to see that -6.5 - vig or -7 money ..

Hoping I am wrong but played Mich State +7 -125 {level2} as a hedge for all the georgia action definetly concerned but like that Georgia wasnt heavily bet at half either ,,

SN,

not sure about the side, probably leaning against you on USC, but i'm very interested in the under in the Rose Bowl. Last year USC's defense destroyed Illinois, albeit a much bigger difference in talent than this year's agme, but i think they can shut down PSU to an extent. Meanwhile, PSU's defense was great in the 'Shoe against Ohio State in what seems to be a more telling match-up between common opponents than the Oregon St game which i think USC lost because of circumstances and not actually being inferior. I will say i'm not a fan of playing totals much, as i haven't in a while due to being scared of defensive scores (BC-VAN yesterday although that woulda been an easy winner) and also because i don't have umpires to rely on (MLB) or a system to deal with (CB).

...i would like to hear your thoughts on the under, as i think it will keep moving up over the next few hours 'til gametime

SN,

not sure about the side, probably leaning against you on USC, but i'm very interested in the under in the Rose Bowl. Last year USC's defense destroyed Illinois, albeit a much bigger difference in talent than this year's agme, but i think they can shut down PSU to an extent. Meanwhile, PSU's defense was great in the 'Shoe against Ohio State in what seems to be a more telling match-up between common opponents than the Oregon St game which i think USC lost because of circumstances and not actually being inferior. I will say i'm not a fan of playing totals much, as i haven't in a while due to being scared of defensive scores (BC-VAN yesterday although that woulda been an easy winner) and also because i don't have umpires to rely on (MLB) or a system to deal with (CB).

...i would like to hear your thoughts on the under, as i think it will keep moving up over the next few hours 'til gametime

My 3 main interests lie in Penn State , the Under 45.5 -120 or better and Under USC Team Total at 27 ...

With the USC offense they are missing a key player in the Fullback who is ineligible due to academics . Definetly a guy Sanchez likes to use . They also lost their Offensive Coordinator to Washington . Now sounds bad but would imagine with Pete Carroll as the Coach being an ex-NFL guy and using Morton the WR's coach basically an NFL guy think only been at USC since 2007 not much changes . However this is a solid defense and you wonder how he does when it comes to making adjustments . Gameplan persay should be the same ...

Looking at USC the best thing to do is and focusing on the teams that werent garbage or didnt have garbage defenses . The best way to slow the offense was definetly dont give them good field posistion because they tend to have longer drives to accumulate yards . So big plays should be limited although the talent is their to make them obviously on both sides ..

I agree the Ore State game was mainly circumstance but the same goes for the win vs Ohio State which preceded it . The rest of the season the offense showed the same methodical approach . Sanchez can throw a pick on occassion , while they didnt try many FGs the 0-3 against UCLA should be concerning for a guy who was 8/9 previously and kicking in the same venue...

As for the USC defense one of the few tests it had was Oregon early on. Most of the teams they faced were okay offensively or if they were somewhat good tend to be one dimensonal in some aspect. Which the Oregon game also was right after the SU loss. that game was just fluky ...it was 10-10 with 4:30 to go before half and USC hit a big 63 YD TD pass ...fine Oregon gets the ball moves it some and punts USC down to the 4 . Less then 2 minutes left play defense go to half down 17-10. 1st play USC gets a face mask penalty on a 4 yd run so the ball starts at the 23. Maybe USC just had all the momentum at the point and Oregon thought with not much more then 90 seconds the half was over but a bunch of 15 yd gains later the Trojans kicked a FG ...and then Oregon fumbled the balla nd USC scored again....17 pts in less then 5 minutes of what was a tie game !.

After that Oregon never recovered barely gaining a yard on offense which was only made worse when USC had the ball to start the 2nd H and scored ...

Other then that USC played a bunch of bad offenses or teams with QB problems literally all season.......

I think Penn State was tested on offense @ Ohio State and @ Iowa . the loss @ Iowa for Penn State was fluky as well. They hadfailed a few times putting Iowa away I believe moving the ball and stalling or settling . Iowa made a play that sparked them and just rallied ...

Good sign is that Penn State played on the road and moved the ball vs these offenses ....I wont even weight the Oregon State blowout because that was a tough spot for them ....

More concerned about what Penn State does vs USC defense then what USC does vs Penn States to be honest ....

Game is much bigger for Penn State then USC who is simply playing just another home game IMO......

Have some more to say but have to run for a moment ...:cheers:

Probably have a Penn State / Under teaser for large ...as well as at least medium plays om Penn State (already posted but added some others) , Under 45.5 -120 , Under USC Team Total .....1st H Under and maybe 1st Q Under ...

Be back shortly! GL

Probably have a Penn State / Under teaser for large ...as well as at least medium plays om Penn State (already posted but added some others) , Under 45.5 -120 , Under USC Team Total .....1st H Under and maybe 1st Q Under ...

Be back shortly! GL

DD dog now with a total of 45...I like it. Also more juice on the Penn State spread at certain books like greek. They are begging you to take USC -10. Hook line and sinker....maybe so. As you know Nut I am on the under but I love that teaser.GL buddy.

I think the clear thing about USC defense is the opprtunities are limited to move the ball vs them . If you dont get them early you wont get them .

Like I said Ohio State moved the ball well for about 25 minutes but hardly anything after that . Think Oregon State had just 1 TD after the Half setup by a Sanchez INT putting the ball at the USC 2.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblhead2><TH colSpan=6>3rd Quarter </TH></TR><TR class=ysptblhead3><TH>Start
Time
</TH><TH>Time
Poss
</TH><TH>Drive
Began
</TH><TH># of
Plays
</TH><TH>Yards
Gained
</TH><TH vAlign=top>Result</TH></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=c>14:53 </TD><TD class=c>1:51 </TD><TD class=c>ORSt 32</TD><TD class=c>3</TD><TD class=c>-3</TD><TD class=c>Punt</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=c>10:12 </TD><TD class=c>4:05 </TD><TD class=c>ORSt 20</TD><TD class=c>6</TD><TD class=c>20</TD><TD class=c>Punt</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=c>2:53 </TD><TD class=c>3:06 </TD><TD class=c>ORSt 7</TD><TD class=c>7</TD><TD class=c>29</TD><TD class=c>Punt. Fumble</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD colSpan=6> </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblhead2><TH colSpan=6>4th Quarter </TH></TR><TR class=ysptblhead3><TH>Start
Time
</TH><TH>Time
Poss
</TH><TH>Drive
Began
</TH><TH># of
Plays
</TH><TH>Yards
Gained
</TH><TH vAlign=top>Result</TH></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=c>12:51 </TD><TD class=c>1:53 </TD><TD class=c>ORSt 18</TD><TD class=c>4</TD><TD class=c>31</TD><TD class=c>Punt</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=c>9:52 </TD><TD class=c>3:00 </TD><TD class=c>USC 42</TD><TD class=c>6</TD><TD class=c>18</TD><TD class=c>FG Miss</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=c>5:40 </TD><TD class=c>2:25 </TD><TD class=c>ORSt 23</TD><TD class=c>5</TD><TD class=c>26</TD><TD class=c>Punt</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2><TD class=c>2:43 </TD><TD class=c>0:04 </TD><TD class=c>USC 2</TD><TD class=c>1</TD><TD class=c>2</TD><TD class=c>TD</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD class=c>1:19 </TD><TD class=c>1:19 </TD><TD class=c>USC 1</TD><TD class=c>3</TD><TD class=c>-4</TD><TD class=c>End Reg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

USC Points allowed by QUARTER : x 12 games

So we are looking at : ALL SEASON
41 1st Q pts
30 2nd Q pts
7 3rd Q points
16 4th Q points

Penn State DEFENSE isnt far behind
1.9 3rD Quarter points
3.7 4th Quarter points

USC allowed:
1st Quarter TD @ UVA
1st Quarter FG vs Ohio State
1st Quarter TD @ Oreg State , TWO 2nd Quarter TDs and 4th Quarter TD missed XP
1st Quarter TD vs Oregon , 2nd Quarter FG
2nd Q FG @ Zona , 3rd Q TD
2nd Q FG vs Cal
1st Q FG and TD , 2nd Q TD , 4th Q TD as time expired dont think they even kicked the PAT
4th Q ND FG
1st Q TD @ UCLA

SO 2nd H points allowed : ALL SEASON
TD @ Oregon State late 4th Q after Sanchez INT gave Beavers the ball at the 2 YD line ..
TD @ Zona in the 3rd Quarter after USC Fumble gave Zona the ball at the USC 15 yd line
TD @ Stanford in the 4th Q as time expired after rallying from down 17-10 and leading 45-17 , it was Stanfords backup QB who in the last 1:15 moved the offense 56 yds and scored on the last play ..
FG vs ND , after not allowing ND to amass a drive that netted 10 poistive yards all game finally ND moved the ball late 3rd Q and early 4th Q but down 31-0 , which ND elected to avoid the shutout and kick a 41 yd FG ...

That is pretty insane in 12 games !!! two of the 3 TDs allowed were 15 yds or less after turnovers , the other was a TD from the backup QB in a 1:15 left on the last play and ND after NEVER moving the ball finally put together 1 drive down 31-0 and kicked a FG ......

That is impressive . Teams I think can run the ball on the USC but the pass defense is just filthy which is why when teams are forced to pass and the soft competition nothing happens and NOTHING is not an exaggeration.....

I think we see aton of RUN plays here .

Big things I see that favors Penn State is PENALTIES !!

Penn State offense avg 3 for 28 yds vs USC offense avg 8 penalties and 75 yds

On defense Penn State 4.5 penalties for 42 yds and USC 6 penalities for 49 yds......SILENT KILLER

Penn State defense:
vs Mich State they allowed 2 TDS seconds before the end of teh 1st H up 28-0 and end of the game up 49-10
vs Michigan maybe it was the upset from Toledo but Wolverines came out focused got some breaks and had 17 points in the 1st 18 minutes of the game but no points and bery little afterwards
vs ILL nearly the same deal as Illini came out HOT scored 14 points in the 1st Q and until mid 4th Q when Juice tossed a 50 something yard TD they had just a FG ..Obviously Juice is very mobile and adds a dynamic that is not something Sanchez can bring with the duel threat ...

Otherwise 13 @ Cuse ..3rd Q TD , 14 vs Oregon State 4th Q TD , 10 vs Coastal Carolina , then no one else cracked 7 points

The last game was the loss @ Iowa which they scored on TD drives of 25 and 44 yards both off punts deep in penn State territory. They got the FG after the INT and took 15 plays to go 57 yds to setup when they outscored Penn State 10-0 in the 4th Q ...

Just to illustrate the loss @ Iowa and how fluky it was or gift wrapped.

Penn State up 23-21 inside 6 minutes 1st down at the IOwa 23.

Run D. Willaims on 1st and 2nd down only to lose yard sboth times and now 3rd and 14 at the Iowa 27 .....remember the penalties for the Penn State offense ?? How low they were ? They get a hold on 3 rd down and tack on 10 yards to 3rd and 24 at the 37 out of FG range . So Clark passes and gets picked off .....3:45 to play ...3 minutes left 3rd and 15 for Iowa at their own 24 and State gets hit with a 15 yd pass interference or 15 yd penalty.....again low penalties and 2 killer ones here ...

So the key to these offenses will be how well both RUN THE BALL And think both have a decent chance its the pass games which are real question marks .....

:cheers:

Love the silent killer angle..so overlooked by so many..UGA almost lost the cover today due to silent killer.

Let's get this PSU cash bro.

happy to see Georgia won and covered ...I so regret not pounding the over was fearful that Georgia could hang 40 on them .. which is why I loved that 2 team teaser as it gave me some breathing room...dont regret the 2nd H hedge for 1/2 the play because risk was plentiful....but if you notice every HEDGE I make LOSES....seriously..

Rose Bowl Plays :
Under 55 Penn State , Over 31.5 Cincy and Cincy +7.5 Teaser {Level3}
Under 45.5 -120 {Level3}
1st Half Penn State +6 {Level2} & +5.5 -115{Level1}
1st Q Penn State +3 {Level2}
1st team to score Prop Penn State +140{Level1}
3rd Quarter Under 10-115 {Level2}
4th Quarter USC -1 {Level1}
1st H Under 23 -120 {Level1} & Under 23-130 {Level1}
Team Total Under 27.5 -115 USC {Level2}

Teaser :
Penn State +15.5 and Under 51 {Level3}

Already have Penn State +10-130 {level2 ) listed ...

Might add more be right back:cheers:GL

Got stuck taking care of the Turkey so couldnt run back and post...

Had Penn State +10.5 -120 for another Level 2 play , Under 23-130 1st Half for another Level1 Play and under 45.5 -130 for another Level2 play...one last teaser Penn State +20 , Under 54.5 USC and Cincy +7.5 ...Level2 ..

Believe me dont believe me who cares it just everything I have going on the game for my purposes ...:cheers:

GL be back at Halftime ...:shake:

Love the silent killer angle..so overlooked by so many..UGA almost lost the cover today due to silent killer.

Let's get this PSU cash bro.

Thanks Huntdog...USC just scored 1st to go up 7-0 ...

I was actually suprised at how USC was so heavily penalized which is why it stuck out to me..:cheers:

Also meant so regret NOT pounding the Georgia UNDER (not over as I posted) . See what rushing does ..lol....

anyway be back around half and good Luck guys

1.01.09 Play List(L1 0.50% , L2 1.25% , L3 2.50%)

Iowa ML -165 {Level3}
Over 41.5 -120{Level2}
Team Total Over Iowa 23 -115{Level1}
Under 57 Clemson{Level2} & Under 56-120 Clemson {Level1}
Georgia -9{Level2} and -9.5 {Level2} which makes it a Level 3 play

Still Pending:

Cincy ML -130 {Level3}
Over 41.5 -120 {Level2}

Teasers :
Georgia +1 , Penn State +19 , and Cincy +7.5{Level3} and {Level2}= 3.75% of roll
Under 63 and Neb +7.5 {Level1}

2nd Half Hedges :
Clemson +1 {Level1}-was a hedge on my teaser but not a good one value wise
Mich State +7 -120 {Level2}

Interested in Under Penn State and USC along with the Nittany Lions and well already played Cincy and Over ..

Good Luck !:cheers:

So have the 3 pending plays but the pending TEASER which is BIG obviously . Plus the SHIT LOAD of plays on the Rose Bowl....

Stop back at HALFTIME and see whats up here and get down on the Cincy game ...:cheers:

Loss this one buddy. This Penn State team is highly overrated along with their entire conference.The sad thing is I am just figuring this out...lol. Oh well loss some juice today.GL Nut.

Back