12.31 Bowls - 1.08 Bowls

Played these UNDERS before :

Under 42.5 -120 Kentucky (120)
Under 45.5 Bama (80)
1st H Under 21 Kentucky -115 (80)

Not sure about anything else yet . CKR kinda has me thinking maybe ECU is the play vs the Kentucky questionable offense . Still on the fence with Bama and Utah lean the dog but +10 or higher really ...thinking about Bame -2.5 and Under 51or 51.5 2 team teaser UNDER ..:cheers:BOL

Be back in abit ...for the 5 PM start...

Someone tell FOX that TT trailed 3 times this season but guess they forgot about @ Oklahoma only mentioning the 2 wins vs baylor and @A&M...GL:shake:

Its really all the same . Anything with a ++spread is essentially betting Miss to win ..I have +3 what does that mean ? I win if Miss loses by 1 pt and you dont .lol...hope its not that close late ...insignificant obviously which is why books use the lower line..get more vig ...I know you know all that but just saying in case anyone pondered the difference ..clearly not much bewteen 1.5 and 3 ..given a choice we all take the +3 but wouldnt change my amount...

Good Luck to us Streakin..:cheers:

Bodog has -4 +115/ -135 ...so plus money for a -180 ML favorite ?

My thoughts exactly..hit it for a medium. Good luck to us.

Lost track of time for a moment ..

added Under 21-125 (40) more 1sT Half and 1st Q Under Under 7.5 -120 ECU game.

No Side ..GL

Played:
1st Quarter Ole Miss +0.5 -115 (200) L
1st Half Ole Miss +3 -115 (240) W
Full Game Ole Miss +4.5 (400) W
Full Game ML Ole Miss +165 (40) W

Over 30.5 Ole Miss Team Total -115 (80) W
Under 35.5 Texas Tech Team Total -115 (40) W
Over 65 -120 Ole Miss (80)using a TEASER as my middle: Ole Miss +10/72.5UND (net-16)
Ole Miss +14.5 , Bama +0.5 and Under 52 Kentucky(Teaser -120)(120)
Ole Miss +14.5 , Bama +1.5 and Under 52 Kentucky(Teaser -120) (80)
Utah +19.5 , Under 55.5 Bama ,Ole Miss +14.5 (80)
Bama +0.5 , Under 55.5 Bama, Ole Miss +14.5 (40)

2nd Half Ole Miss +3 -120 (280) W
2nd Half Under 34.5 -110 (40) L
2nd Half Parlay +3 -120 / Under 34.5 (40) L

Under 42.5 -120 Kentucky (120)
Under 45.5 Bama (80)

1st H Under 21 Kentucky -115 (120) W
1st Q Under 7.5 -120 ECU (80) W
2nd H Over 21 ECU (HEDGE)

Still thinking about the Bama game...took a hedge on the Game Under @ ECU / Kentucky as I feel lucky to have to one the 1st Half. Probably a good omen for the FULL GAME UNDER but with a TEASER pending with it involved rather be cautious...

GL

I was wrong. Great 'capping on that Ole Miss game, SN. Never for a second did I think TTech would be giving up 50 points today. Nice work.

Taught us some things about Tech and probably the Big XII.

I was wrong. Great 'capping on that Ole Miss game, SN. Never for a second did I think TTech would be giving up 50 points today. Nice work.

Taught us some things about Tech and probably the Big XII.

Thanks Joe . Feels good to nail one but wish it was one we agreed on . I didnt expect Miss to drop 50 either and the offense impressed me minus the turnovers which accounted for 14 Tech 1st Q points and blowing a great punt return that setup them inside the TT10 by just setting and then missing a 25 yd FG and later fumbling on the 1 but at least got a safety out of the deal which may have been better giving them 2 points and essentially a do over ..I still think alot of it goes back to the they who we thought they were quote . Ole Miss still had repeated COSTLY turnovers and still won rather easily which I never would have expected . Think teams play on the road is so crucial and maybe that was my flaw with Cincy yesterday ... :shake:

I actually thought the over was pretty obvious at 66 but couldnt understand why it had shrunk from 70...

GL the rest of the day

Sugar Bowl :

Bama -3.5 and Under 52 (2 Team Teaser -120 ) (80)
1st H Bama -5.5 -120 (80)
1st Half Under 23 (40)
TT Under 18.5 Utah -130 (40)
Bama -9.5 (40)
Under 46 Bama (40) more

Good Luck:cheers:Lean Bama 2nd Q

Played:
1st Quarter Ole Miss +0.5 -115 (200) L
1st Half Ole Miss +3 -115 (240) W
Full Game Ole Miss +4.5 (400) W
Full Game ML Ole Miss +165 (40) W

Over 30.5 Ole Miss Team Total -115 (80) W
Under 35.5 Texas Tech Team Total -115 (40) W
Over 65 -120 Ole Miss (80)using a TEASER as my middle: Ole Miss +10/72.5UND (net-16)

Pending :
Ole Miss +14.5 , Bama +0.5 and Under 52 Kentucky(Teaser -120)(120)L
Ole Miss +14.5 , Bama +1.5 and Under 52 Kentucky(Teaser -120) (80)L
Utah +19.5 , Under 55.5 Bama ,Ole Miss +14.5 (80)W
Bama +0.5 , Under 55.5 Bama, Ole Miss +14.5 (40)L

2nd Half Ole Miss +3 -120 (280) W
2nd Half Under 34.5 -110 (40) L
2nd Half Parlay +3 -120 / Under 34.5 (40) L

Under 42.5 -120 Kentucky (120)L
Under 45.5 Bama (80) & Under 46 (40) L
1st H Under 21 Kentucky -115 (120) W
1st Q Under 7.5 -120 ECU (80) W
2nd H Over 21 ECU (HEDGE) W

Sugar Bowl Pending:
Bama -3.5 and Under 52(2Team Teaser -120)(80)L
1st H Bama -5.5 -120 (80)L
1st Half Under 23 (40)L
TT Under 18.5 Utah -130 (40)L
Bama -9.5 (40)L
Bama 2nd H -7 -125(200)L
Bamam 2nd H -7.5 -120 (80)L
2nd H under 23.5 (80)W

Good Luck be back at half. Obviously wishing I stayed with my Utah lean or at least played Utaj 1st Q or Bama 2nd Q...lol..silly me :cheers:

Last edited:
Wow ! 21-0 shocked is in understatement ...

My biggest fear of riding Utah was how would they score and move the ball vs Bama and well guess their last 2 performances were more then flukes . Lot of game left but cleary need a miracle to even probably split my pending plays...oh well I forced and its biting me

Tough to argue with that True ...

2nd Half
Bama -7-125 (200)
Under 23.5 +100(40)

Have that so far ..really think Utah may not score again...31-21 final wouldnt suprise me:cheers:

Utah L3 drives since 21-0

13plays 45yds net vs 25 plays 116 yds missed FG and bad penalty ....alot of help to get Utah those 3 TDs besides field position also 15 yd penalty inisde the Bama 35 ..

I love Bama -7 second half.
I took all 3 dogs and all 3 overs today, so I have an 8-20 pt middle.

I think Bama covers original 10 now

All I got is Bama -8.5, and I just not sure I can take them to outight win

I am shocked this came out at -7 scares me abit.....thought for sure we see -10 here ...I know Utah slowed down and changed the offense some but I have to think Julio Jones could have a huge day and Coffee could bust one big quickly or ingram....:cheers:

Would be pounding Bama if I wanst pissing away money already on this

I love Bama -7 second half.
I took all 3 dogs and all 3 overs today, so I have an 8-20 pt middle.

I think Bama covers original 10 now

With you bro . Just limit the costly penalties , turnovers and mistakes like FG misses and I think -10 is still a possibility ...

added to Bama 2nd H -7.5 -120 (80) and Under 23.5 +100 (40)...would take TT under UTAH 9.5 if I could but dont have offered to me....

GL thats all...nice work so far NY Bob as well

Well I am a sucker and deserve to lose. Liked Utah and talk myself into another stupid bet ...then lose the under thanks to a lateral and 15 yd penalty for 25 bonus yards...

International Bowl :

UConn -6 -120 (320)
Uconn -0.5 and Under 57 teaser (120)
UConn -0.5 and over 45 teaser (80)
Under TT Buffalo 23.5 -115 (80)
:cheers:
GL

packing it in for the year , nut.

Nice bowl season and i enjoyed our discussions last eyar in the foots.

Look forward to discussing mlb soon too .....

gl the rest of the way

packing it in for the year , nut.

Nice bowl season and i enjoyed our discussions last eyar in the foots.

Look forward to discussing mlb soon too .....

gl the rest of the way

Thanks VK . Same here definetly appreciated the discussions and the postseason thread was top notch but more important useful ! :shake:

So 37 points scored in the 1st Half and UConn was responsible for 34 of them . The 17 they scored and the 17 they GAVE Buffalo on 3 consecutive fumbles . Okay that now runs the Buffalo turnover rate to 8 in 6 quarters since the start of the Ball State game. It has accounted for near direct as it could be 45 points . The offense for Buffalo has 10 and another TD came late vs Ball State after an onside kick failed and gave them the ball at the 30. So thats how hollow the 62 pts Buffalo has scored in that span is IMO ...they silly fumbles here times 3 , back to back long ass fumble recoveries for TDs for Ball State in the 3rd Q plus 2 other turnovers that gave them the ball inside the opponent 30 last week ...can they be that charmed ??

I guessed Buffalo had a decent shot at the 1st H here and well they got the breaks. So similiar to the eralier game @ Pitt which the Panthers had 4 2nd H possessions scored on 3 getting 17 pts and getting about 190 yards on 29 plays ....

Brown will have a record day when its all said and done. UConn isnt even trying to pass and they will pull one out their ass at the right time in the 2nd H....

With such a strong line putting it near the opener and in some places the close kinda tells me they respect whoever BET this up originally and dont want to give any more value to get pounded on ......

2nd Half :
UConn -7.5-120 (320)
Parlay UConn -7.5 2nd H -120 and Cardinals ML -120 (80)
Under 24.5 (80)

GL......no more turnovers PLEASE :cheers:

UConn -6 -120 (320)

1st Half Under 26 (80)
2nd Half UConn (400)-7.5 -120
2nd Half Under 24,5 (80)
Parlay: Zona ML -120 and UConn -7.5 -120(risk 80)

Pending ...just maxed the 2nd H Huskies play out.....

NFL starts soon....:cheers:

UConn -6 -120 (320)

1st Half Under 26 (80)
2nd Half UConn (400)-7.5 -120
2nd Half Under 24.5 (80)
Parlay: Zona ML -120 and 2nd Half UConn -7.5 -120(risk 80/pays 190)

Pending : Arizona mL to complete the parlay ...

Never easy but the result is what matters.....:cheers:

Any thoughts yet on the Fiesta Bowl SN?

The Buckeyes have these keys to victory. Any one of these can lead to a Buckeye win:

1. Shut down the Texas running game. When Texas has been unable to run, for nearly the entire first half of the Oklahoma game and the first half of the Texas Tech game, Texas combined for 9 total offensive points. Neither of these two teams will be confused as a Defensive juggernaut. If OSU can force McCoy to be one dimensional, the Buckeyes can slow the Longhorn offense to a crawl opening the door for a Buckeye victory. OSU has an elite run stuffing defense and has only struggled once against USC in that department. Texas' backfield is certainly not in the ballpark of USC's.

2. Terrelle Pryor. Where is this guy in terms of his development? Pryor's first season was a roller coaster. When you get elite Terrelle Pryor, OSU destroys people. When you get average to below average Pryor, OSU treads water or loses. But OSU should have beat Penn State if Pryor doesn't get caught trying to do more than pick up the first down, and that was with an entire game of average Pryor, not elite Pryor. To date, Pryor has nearly an entire season as the starting OSU QB, a pair of games vs. top 3 teams, and an OSU/Michigan game under his belt. On top of that, add another 40 days of practice that he's gotten under his belt now, and who knows who we'll see at QB for the Buckeyes. If he takes the next step, OSU could easily win this game.

3. Ohio State's running game will be key. And the key to a key running game will be OSU's O-line play. These guys are boom or bust week in and week out. Boone is a primary reason why. He's the anchor on this line on the edge, but half the time, he looks like he's bored out there. Jimmy Cordle may not start the game due to an injury, which means Rehring may be back in there. OSU will have to find a way to slow down Orakpo coming off the edge, but most importantly, they'll have to push around a Texas rush defense ranked among the nation's best. If Beanie can't get going, OSU will struggle offensively. The zone read is a fixture in Texas and so there won't be much the Buckeyes will throw at them with that package that they haven't seen yet. The key will be getting enough of a push that Beanie can get a head of steam. 3 yards and a cloud of dust keeps McCoy on the bench.

Great post Spiderman ...

Interested in Ohio State hoping it goes back up though . Have to look at this further though . One thing I agree on is the fact that Ohio State probably did outplay Penn State . Another thing is Texas is good vs the run but the perception is inflated . They played such a joke schedule its scary when you see how the Big 12 unfolded late in the year . Robert Griffin was able to run the ball on them as a QB think he had a 100 yards , Okie State kid had 160 , TT had 125 from its 2 backs ..do we expect Rice , Arkansas , FAU or A&M to run on Texas ? Missouri was down so quick and it spiraled just as quick who had any real situations to establish a run ...on the road is COL running on them or Kansas with a sruggling OL o r UTEP ? To their credit they slowed the OU running game down but Bradford was also chucking the ball everytime so they never tried to establish the run really either . Not that they would have but think the defense is getting to much credit vs the run.

As you said the wildcard is Pryor ...

Think Ohio State after the string of failures needs to WIN a bowl game so equal motivation possibly Texas pulls an Alabama ....

The Texas offense scares me but I just go back to the silly playvalling @ A&M when they just ran the ball and little else rather then try and attack and get some style points ...

Looking at Ohio State and under sounds like a solid teaser as well . Texas is not an explosive offense .

Thats all for now:cheers:

Playing :

Ohio State +10.5 -130 (280) ML +300 (40)
Ohio State +15 and Under 58 Teaser (160)
1st Quarter Ohio State +3 -115 (120)
1st Half Ohio State +6 (240)
Under 52 (120)
Under 26 1st Half (80)
Under 30.5 Texas -115 TT(40)

No specific insight here just love the veteran Ohio State defense . They showed alot better then Penn State did @ Ohio State but mistakes killed them. Suprisingly I have read from players what I had assumed . That they went into half and it was a morgue and they were defeated already ...no energy , no hope , no mtivation and the game was over then...

I just cant buy into Texas looking at their schedule . Very few tough games and they were undervalued early on sort of just like Bama was . When they hosted Missouri were just -3.5 pt favs , Okie State -11.5 ...near TD dogs vs OU ....

I think just like Bama they are drinking the KOOL AID they belong in the Nat Championship game ...Outside of the stretch were they outlasted OU , smoked Missouri who since they lost has looked absolutely terrible , jump on Okie State then in fairness were probably out of steam ....whats the next toughest game they played @ Kansas ? Who was up and down all year showing glimpses ....

I do think if Texas puts it together and the Ohio State offense struggles it could ugly...Griffin had some success vs them , Okie State ran the ball on them , the pass defense is a question mark ...both programs really need this . I mean can Ohio State AFFORD to lose another big game...well JIm Tressell??

Think -4.5 is more correct with how Ohio State finished the season but truth i tough to determine either teams strength .....like its always said very good defense and RB as big dogs is always enticing ....

Also hate Texas play calling from what I have seen ...think we see a similiar final to teh TExas Okie State game.....

GL off to play hoops!

Like that 1st half under call. Other than that, I've got to root mostly against you tonight, SN. Lots of room for us both to win, though, so good luck.

Thanks JP.....

Teasers:
Ohio State +19.5 , Under 61.5 , Steelers +4 (120)
Ohio State +19.5 , Steelers +4 , and Ravens +13(200)

GL

The 1st Quarter is in the books and Ohio State won it 3-0. Glad to get my 1st Quarter play in the books now hope I dont regret changing my weighting on the 1st Q and 1stH (essentially flipping them)

Fiesta Bowl:

ATS / Totals
Under 52 (120)
Under 26 1st Half (80)

Props / Team Totals

Teasers:
Ohio State +19.5 , Under 61.5 , Steelers +4 (120)
Ohio State +19.5 , Steelers +4 , and Ravens +13(200)

GL all..Such a stupid throw by McCoy before halftime..:cheers:

Last edited:
Ohio State 6-3 at Half..thought about hedging the full game play when Texas tied it or if they took the lead but hanging with it for now...have some time to think about it:cheers:

keep showing McCoy's sister or girlfriend though...lol

Fiesta Bowl: +1080( 2 teasers pending)

ATS / Totals

Under 52 (120)
Under 26 1st Half (80)

Props / Team Totals

Teasers:
Ohio State +19.5 , Under 61.5 , Steelers +4 (120) Pending
Ohio State +19.5 , Steelers +4 , and Ravens +13(200) Pending

2nd Half :
Texas -6 (80) Pure Hedge

These are the fun days ...Probably another reason why I postseason sports ..built up misperception .....

Texas = Overrated ...#1 in the country ? How can anyone say that and honestly believe it . Tell Mr Longhorn they were 10 pt favs and won on the last play so you technically underachieved expectations ...that doesnt elevate your status ...Not that Texas is bad but OU , FLA and USC are all better amd have done more ..foolish to argue you are worthy ...must be spending to much time with Latrell Sprewell and share the same disconnect from reality ...cant feed his kids on 16 million a season ..

Enjoyable game ..Dont think I am hating on Texas just hating on the arguement they deserve to be ahead of OU ...its 1 game IMO :shake:..

nice work my man---------------

many winners here--i have been doing the same thing--

do you find its easier to predict 1st qtr and 1st half- I find that it is much easier and i have been doing much better at doing that, than full games bets.

looks like you had this one pegged pretty damn well...

shoulda had the moneyline too...bad luck that OSU left too much time on the clock

Mostly look for dogs to play in the 1st Half in all sports but quarters anything goes . Really no reason to play a 1st H fav unless we are talking the sizeable favs who could crush a team and then coast after half . Otherwise dont see the sense in playing 1st H favs and I still talk myself into doing it at times only to regret it

For this game for Ohio State to compete and be successful they have to set the tempo early. Pryor has amazing talent but he is raw and the wildcard variable that is unpredictable . So like Tavaris Jackson yesterday you dont want to be in the position where he has to make plays and has to do that by sitting back and throwing the ball in obvious pass situations ....

So Ohio State must start fast ...which means get 1st downs , eat clock and play defense and hopefully put pts opn the board if the oportunities arise . Now we almost saw Ohio State lose momentum in the 1st Half ..they missed a FG and Texas drove and kicked one . They had some drives stall ...McCoy helped out with the INT .....

I just try to rationalize how the game will go and if the value is their in the line play it ...

Just a logical appraoch ..if I prefer Ohio State for the game then I must like them early otherwise my play makes no sense .....:shake:

looks like you had this one pegged pretty damn well...

shoulda had the moneyline too...bad luck that OSU left too much time on the clock

Thanks Smoke . Of course the 3rd Q was a scare but it all worked out ...worked out the same on the ML because I had texas 2nd H as ahedge . Sucks for the kids though ...both teams played their ass off and respect that Texas never quits ..:shake:

post 181 I was rushing and should have read @ USC not Ohio State. Was referring to how Ohio State played @ USC..

Played some Tulsa at PK -110 and ML @ -130 . Not even sure why just though the line would ne moving further when it hit PK and then it jumped again next I looked ...just down on the MAC conference ..Tulsa lost to a solid ECU team while Buffalo is a good story but they are a small conference team thanks to their defense ....

have to look it at it further and probably wont get past -3 but dont think its going lower then now either ...

GMAC :

Tulsa PK -110 (120)
Tulsa ML -130 (200)

May hedge and take Ball State +3.5 or better as a middle attempt

- Those were played earlier and to be honest not sure what I do . My reasoning for playing was just thinking this line was moving and then everytime a conference has a bad loss they moved hard. To me thats overreaction . Conferences being overrated dont have anything to do with particular games being blindly bet . I faded Buffalo and CMU big because those lines were off to me . I rode WMU and NIU though as well ....

-I hate seeing coaches get extensions ...also hate Ball STate chickening out of the Boise State Bowl game..

- The one issue that really sticks here is both teams played shit schedules and when Tulsa's got harder they went SOUTH quick. Clearly they were overvalued at those points ..How do they lay -7 @ Arkansas an SEC school ? Then -3 @ Houston a team built exactly like them ? So faded Tulsa on those 2 and ahain in the champhionship game because of ECUs defense and momentum...Marshall game big plays killed them ..but SMU needing a rally ? Mix in the 2 losses @ Houston and @ ARK , the conference champ loss and struggling @ Marshall and @ SMU ...thats their last 5 games off their home field looking un impressive . The hard part is they were so clearly overvalued in the SU losses what are they really supposed to be lined vs those teams ? Thats what I am working on ..yes, they were bad losses but they were lined very strong in those games ...now other then that they played well @ Ntexas ..insert LAUGH and @ UAB to open which they were down22-21 at half but won teh 2nd H 24-0 ...so not impressive and UAB especially defensively did improve as teh season went on ...

They should have beat ECU but the turnovers were crazy and Ball State's defense played well for the most part ...Navy , Buffalo , @Indiana , @ CMU they held their own ...

So at the end of this EXPECT that I grab the points with Ball State for a middle and I am seriously contemplating that Ball State is the right side .....What has Tulsa really shown ? I am believing that inflated lines were measure of PUBLIC perception rather then an indication of their true value ...

Might just wind up on Ball State ...wont be back for awhile buts that where I stand ..the Tulsa defense did not play well in any road game really except for spurts ...the wind is a detriment to Nate Davis though ...and the total .......

So no longer feeling TULSA at this point ..:cheers:

Based on the fact I respect College King Rex , the fact we have a similiar view on this game and the fact we both posted our thoughts at exactly 2:00PM worlds apart simply reinforces my thoughts ...will be middling with Ball State and playing Ball State lookig for +3.5 or +4 though..patience ...patience..:cheers:

Marion out sucked away all the -3 's ..had to pay some juice as I didnt get much will it was dropping ..

Ball State +3.5 -120 (Middle the Tulsa ML ) (320)

Ball State +3.5 -127(avg) (200) - regular play

Be back later to discuss more...some fgood discussions going on this game. Lean over FWIW...weathe of course:cheers:

ON BSU ML here, blended at about +122..

Think it is the right side if turnovers are neutral.

Ball State +3.5 -120 (Middle the Tulsa ML -120) (320)

Ball State +3.5 -127(avg) (200) - regular play and added +3.5 -130 (160)

GL-have to run ...last comment if the MAC is weak thats fine by me because Ball State was 8 to 10 pts better then the next team anyway ....Look at Tulsa's last 5 games ...2-3 and barely that

Back