93-71 (56.7%) +14.55 Units

Hornets -3.5 3rd Q
Spurs -12
Nets +3
Jazz +7.5
Hawks +8
OKC/Heat O198.5
MEM/NOH O195.5

Haven't looked at totals/halfs/quarters yet. Tempted to hop on the Bobcats over for the third game in a row, but the Cavs are playing in another world right now especially on the defensive end. I'd LOVE to see them playing a 3 game series with the Lakers right now just for the entertainment. Might join BAR on the Nuggets, but I think we'll see some 4's before the day is over as it's been coming down. The Kings are a horrible basketball team with the strongest evidence being that the Jazz turned the ball over 25 times on the road and still won by 5 at Arco. Not sure how that happens.

Last edited:
Thanks ret. Thing when straight to 7.5 after I posted. Assholes fading me again. Was hoping for an 8, but no luck. There have been a ton of BIG movements this morning on totals and spreads. Could be an interesting night.

you can get it at well past what you were looking for now btw

whats up with the NO total. Bet it over 193 a few minutes ago and I had not seen your post. Just a lot of disparate angles pointing to the over and now I see it has been going down?

whats up with the NO total. Bet it over 193 a few minutes ago and I had not seen your post. Just a lot of disparate angles pointing to the over and now I see it has been going down?

Read in brewers7 thread it has to do with the lineup change for defensive emphasis. Kind of a tough break to have such a horrible # and to hear that news. Going to let it ride, but certainly don't like it like I did this morning.

Good Luck Jeff.

Playing :
Bobcats 1st Half +4.5 :{Level2} -Cle is en fuego which is naturally scary but has always struggled @ Charlotte going 2-3 SU last 5 and winning by 4 both times as -2.5 and -3.5 favs . Bobcats Home PUP 9x so far and are 7-1-1 ATS at the Half catching points and only ATS loss was a terrible spot vs Dallas (PUSH was DET game a win for some as it was the day of the big trade).

OKC +3 1st Quarter {Level2 }- Personally I see the team who plays a B2B having the early edge vs a team off for 3 days.
Heat 3rd Quarter -3 {Level1}- Expect Miami to take control after the Half.

Nets +3 {Level2} Sixers scheduling fade and shorthanded now.
Over 96.5 1st Half {level1}

Under 194 Hornets {Level2 } - Big line indicates lopsided effort here . With the emphasis on defense for Memphis would be suprised looking at shots per game if the Hornets do better then 105 . Expecting about 102-87. Team likes OKC and SAC who play ZERO defense saw totals of 191 and 197 and NOH..

Over 193 LAC {Level2} &LAC +1 {level1}- Two teams who put there opponents on the FT line alot should come into play here with some rough scheduling for both especially LAC.

1st Q Wiz +2.5 {Level1}
Over 99 1st Half {level1}

Suns 1st Quarter -2 {Level2}

Undecided if I play anything in the other 3 games .....

GL bro:cheers:

Good Luck Jeff.

Playing :
Bobcats 1st Half +4.5 :{Level2} -Cle is en fuego which is naturally scary but has always struggled @ Charlotte going 2-3 SU last 5 and winning by 4 both times as -2.5 and -3.5 favs . Bobcats Home PUP 9x so far and are 7-1-1 ATS at the Half catching points and only ATS loss was a terrible spot vs Dallas (PUSH was DET game a win for some as it was the day of the big trade).

OKC +3 1st Quarter {Level2 }- Personally I see the team who plays a B2B having the early edge vs a team off for 3 days.
Heat 3rd Quarter -3 {Level1}- Expect Miami to take control after the Half.

Nets +3 {Level2} Sixers scheduling fade and shorthanded now.
Over 96.5 1st Half {level1}

Under 194 Hornets {Level2 } - Big line indicates lopsided effort here . With the emphasis on defense for Memphis would be suprised looking at shots per game if the Hornets do better then 105 . Expecting about 102-87. Team likes OKC and SAC who play ZERO defense saw totals of 191 and 197 and NOH..

Over 193 LAC {Level2} &LAC +1 {level1}- Two teams who put there opponents on the FT line alot should come into play here with some rough scheduling for both especially LAC.

1st Q Wiz +2.5 {Level1}
Over 99 1st Half {level1}

Suns 1st Quarter -2 {Level2}

Undecided if I play anything in the other 3 games .....

GL bro:cheers:

Nice. GL to you tonight man. Might have to add that Charlotte first half play. Seems like a nice angle.

I did see Howard is unlikely to play again. No word on Brand from any of the sources that I use. If he couldn't play yesterday and they have 3 days off after this (then two vs. CLE) I'd imagine they'll sit him out again.

Cle just smoking hot these days might have to play a 2nd H under ..

Under 93.5 2nd H Cavs {Level1}

Bulls -8 -120 {Level1}

Over 108 1st Half GSW {Level1}

:shake:

Last edited:
Fell asleep with the Denver line. Was at 4.5 forever, but was waiting for 4 and didn't even see the move back to 5.

Nuggets -5

if u got the time,
What were your thoughts on 3rd q no? Also was atl and Utah bets just bets on phoenix's struggles?

Back