11/3/2008 NBA Sides/Totals

tru

Friend of CTG
addin 2 or 3 more later. lockin this in now cause all i can see it doin is goin lower, doubt i can catch a better line closer to game time.

Charlotte Bobcats ML +145 8 units

updated record after tha 1st week on 08 season

[2008-2009 NBA]
Underdog Sides 12-6 +44.40 units
Favorite Sides 0-0 +0.00 units
Overall Sides 12-6 +44.40 units

October 8-4 +30.00 units
November 4-2 +14.40 units

Overall 12-6 +44.40 units

I loved them at +6 but hate they arer now playing shorthanded which equals to playing with a chip on their shoulder IMO. Couldnt wait a day on the deal !

yeah i know what u sayin 6 woulda loved i woulda been on this game then an still now at 3.5. we will see how it turns out, good luck tonight if u play anything

yeah think im done wit hockey now. up 7.50 units, nothin crazy but a decent 18.75% ROI for nhl when i still cant name more than 3 or 4 players. gonna look more this month an comin season at totals more might see me in tha nhl forum we will see.

Chicago Bulls +8 -110 8 units

haha such a fuckin hater son. i dont know why me an bar have been head to head sofar but this is tha 3rd play against an 1 play both on. i wanna see more plays we both on cause me an him both know when were on tha same fav or dog in any sport that shit hits at a crazy %

we will see what happens tonight

if ya don't mind me askin' tru, how do you handicap a sport when you can only name a couple players? just look at trends and stuff?

if ya don't mind me askin' tru, how do you handicap a sport when you can only name a couple players? just look at trends and stuff?

nhl isnt my sport at all but i noticed dogs hit much better this point of tha season, 1st month or 2. started to look into a few things an tried to put together a good plan to go after fades an other dogs that fit how i cap other sports. missed a few plays here an there this 1st month but im happy wit how that shit went.

Damn tru. You're killing it so far. Always love a thread with a ROI reference. Most overlooked # in the business.

nhl isnt my sport at all but i noticed dogs hit much better this point of tha season, 1st month or 2. started to look into a few things an tried to put together a good plan to go after fades an other dogs that fit how i cap other sports. missed a few plays here an there this 1st month but im happy wit how that shit went.

:shake:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

yeah i know what u sayin 6 woulda loved i woulda been on this game then an still now at 3.5. we will see how it turns out, good luck tonight if u play anything

I didnt care about the line changing much as I did the situation . Like I said in the discussion thread felt DET won and covered or lost SU . Didnt see a 3rd straight win but ATS loss. The trade left DET shorthanded and the best time to play ON a shorthanded team is their first game in that spot because they play with something to prove.

Of course I waited and waited finally deciding to play the 1st Half line. Of course I waited and got the worse # possible at +1.5 and Char trailed 45-43 after a late rally .....:shake:

FWIW - Add me into the same category as TRU with the NHL . At one point last week I was on a huge roll hitting like 18 of 20 . Just find it easy to read lines in hockey . Mix in a few trends that are readily available everywhere and its not real hard IMO. Had NJD , Home Goals ML, NYI and Chi ML today . Sometimes its just better to read and react I guess. Its hard tough to bet with confidence I must say so the amounts are small.:cheers:

Just to add to my comment I will probably get fucked on my LAC plays because both Baron and Camby played . I had thought Baron was definetly out and Camby maybe . Of course both are in th eline gets adjusted down and the perception changes. Causing me to get stuck on 2 plays I probably wouldnt have made ......

:cheers:

good night overall, glad since my ML didnt hit bars bet on tha pistons hit wit ease.

Back