JPicks

Pretty much a regular
49-37 +10.80 Units
7-8 ML's +1.85 Units

Short on time today so no w/up's.

Dallas/Charlotte Under 187.5
Indy -3
Toronto/Orlando Over 192
Not happy about Pietrus missing this one.
Cleveland/New Jersey Over 194
Bucks/Nuggets Under 195.5

Regretfully passing on Charlotte and Boston as of now. Still think the Knicks are out of gas, but something doesn't feel right about it.

Anybody want to tell me why the Grizz are favored by 5.5? I know the Grizzlies have had three days off, but they've won exactly 1 game this year by more than 5 points. Probably have to stay away from that one.

Haven't looked at the late two games as of yet.

:cheers:

J.J Redick To Start Tonight For Pietrus
posted by Bschmitz on Nov 18, 2008 5:47:00 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Magic shooting guard Mickael Pietrus will miss tonight's game against the Toronto Raptors with bruised ribs and he is expected to be replaced by J.J. Redick.

Pietrus apparently sustained the injury during Sunday's game at Charlotte.

He is averaging 14.5 point per game.

Redick will make his first start. Coach Stan Van Gundy said he wanted to keep his bench rotation the same, using Keith Bogans and Courtney Lee off the bench.

I bet the 192 this morning and I don't like it at all now with Pietrus out. Redick couldn't score if he was in a gym by himself.

Over 192.5 TORONTO/ORLANDO

I'll eat the juice.

Pietrus avgs more points, but Reddick should give up his share against Parker and Kapono.

Thanks Phil. Hopefully Granger has a good one.

T-dot--Agree, but Redick has scored 2 points all YEAR. Just not comfortable with the bet anymore.

BOL tonight JP, on the raps/magic over.

I was considering the Grizz but passed as well, took the under despite the recent run of overs for the Grizzlies. What I considered for the Grizz, it may relate to their win/loss margins or total pts scored is their schedule early on in the year but they played 10 games in 17 days with 6 of their first 8 on the road and that was over a 13 day span. Plus never having more than a single day of rest in between any of those. Not exactly the easiest competition either. The Grizz kept the totals low the first few games, then couldnt stop anyone. Young team who got tired out, not properly managing their use of energy/picking spots, whatever. I just dont see how they get 100+ scored on them tonight, like they have been letting happen because they did get to rest.

SAC without K Mart and they havent left California for 12 days, give or take. Guess if they want to win a game it'd be tonight because this 5/7 coming up is not an easy one. I have to think that with their last road game 15 days ago (that wasn't vs the Clippers) has to affect them negatively. Still they lost a close one vs SAN and hit the road to Memphis.

Kinda rambled, dont even know if I made a point lol

Renew--Really good points about the Memphis under. They've played murderers row of over teams during that stretch that you mentioned. GS, SAC, GS, DEN, PHO, NY. That's alot of running and gunning. I'm having a hard time judging Sacramento right now as their only real road game (D-league clippers don't count) were all w/out Miller who I think is more important than Martin by a mile.

I think that under is a really strong play honestly. Might join you on that one.

Like all your plays.

I'm on Toronto ML and +6 b/c of Reddick starting... lol.

Plus, huge rivalry, revenge angle here since Orlando beat up on these guys in the playoffs.

Like all your plays.

I'm on Toronto ML and +6 b/c of Reddick starting... lol.

Plus, huge rivalry, revenge angle here since Orlando beat up on these guys in the playoffs.

I should be on Toronto to, but for some reason I feel overly cautious with most of the sides today. I'll let ya know at the end of the night if that was a good decision or not. :)

GL man.

gl jp , keep it rollig. no thoughts on rocky long firing ?

Thanks Kyle. I thought I had a bunch of thoughts on the Rocky long firing? Maybe that was on the MWC message board. I'll hop over there in a few minutes. Bottom line though is that it's horrible for UNM. No way to spin it otherwise.

Only one in jeopardy is the Bucks game, there shooting amazing in this one, and Denver has decided to play no defense.

2-0 just went to 2-3 I think. :(

Warriors/Blazers O205' Hope a 35 point 4th doesn't affect me

I cant catch a break at all . Have LAL 1st H -7.5 and 4 team parlay which LAL 1st H was the last leg . Up 15 with 4 minutes to half they just shit the bed and only go in up 5 pts ....silly 8 unit swing .

Back