1 Day to August 28 / FCS Week Zero

Another bad MFer

images

He was the Cubs in my very first days watching baseball

same here. Still my all time favorite. When I was a teen, my family was walking around outside camden yards. A guy in a suit passes us and I hadn't paid him any attention. My dad says to me, "Don't you know who that was?" "No" "That was Andre Dawson." We chased him down and I got his autograph. Wish it had been in the time of cell phones because we didn't get a picture. My mom's favorite baseball story is watching this game at home with me just before I turned 5.

Buck Belue, the QB for Georgia's last national champions. He threw five interceptions at Clemson the next year, and Clemson went on to win the national title.

8 Buck Belue.jpg.

Last edited:
Billy Lott leading the Tigers to victory in their first trip to South Bend, on Senior Day in 1979.

8 Billy Lott leading Clemson to a win in South Bend.jpg.

So so many good number 7's in college ball. Multiple on same teams...LSU, Stanford, Ohio St, Nebraska, etc. I just went with the Clowney hit.

Something about Vick...

He was the first athlete I'd stop what I was doing to watch, whether VT or Falcons. Couldn't miss one play. Obviously that concept has grown its own legs now but he was my first!

Hey, I like Disney shit too, just saying, it a little Orange here with rainbows and shit. I can't hardly wait for my favorite #6 player!

I only like Donald Duck, the seven dwarfs just came to mind.

I am officially reclaiming the seven colors of the rainbow from the LGB whatever community

This is really disturbing.

After I posted pictures of Crouch and Frost today, Youtube suddenly started recommending videos of Nebraska games.

I know that Google owns Youtube, but I didn't do any searches relating to Crouch or Frost recently. I downloaded those pictures two years ago.

This is really disturbing.

After I posted pictures of Crouch and Frost today, Youtube suddenly started recommending videos of Nebraska games.

I know that Google owns Youtube, but I didn't do any searches relating to Crouch or Frost recently. I downloaded those pictures two years ago.
I thought about baked Doritos, no search, no discussion

Baked Doritos ads galore. They're in our head lol

I don't know what you're getting at. Youtube never suggested that I watch a Nebrasksa game until today. Clemson-related stuff -- yes. But nothing Nebraska-related ever, and now today I had 20 such recommendations all of a sudden. There is no chance that Youtube's recommendations were not based on what I posted in this thread earlier today.

I don't know what you're getting at. Youtube never suggested that I watch a Nebrasksa game until today. Clemson-related stuff -- yes. But nothing Nebraska-related ever, and now today I had 20 such recommendations all of a sudden. There is no chance that Youtube's recommendations were not based on what I posted in this thread earlier today.
They suggest things I don't even say out loud. It's insane.

Did you click my video?

Maybe Youtube wants you to become a Nebraska fan?

Back