1 Day to August 28 / FCS Week Zero

You guys are setting the bar high already with your #2s. I do not want to use the same team twice so that limits me. Brian Calhoun played just one season at Wisconsin, but it was a memorable one. Another memorable player from the college fantasy days.

2005 at Wisconsin: Rushing - 1636 yards, 22 touchdowns. Receiving - 53 catches, 571 yards, 2 touchdowns.Brian Calhoun.jpg
“Let me tell you something,” White said. “That year he had – that year – is probably one of the most underappreciated years for a Badger running back in the history of the school.”

Jeff Potrykus, who began covering University of Wisconsin athletics in the spring of 1995, picks his top five single-game performances by a UW tailback.

1 – UW 23, Michigan 20 (2005): Brian Calhoun generated 214 of UW’s 287 yards of offense in the teams’ Big Ten opener. UW overcame a 13-3 halftime deficit to defeat Michigan for the first time since 1994.

No other UW back has recorded at least 1,500 rushing yards and 50 catches in a single season.

Calhoun’s final game at UW came in the 2006 Capital One Bowl. He rushed 30 times for 216 yards and a touchdown as UW upset No. 7 Auburn, 24-10.

Last edited:
You guys are setting the bar high already with your #2s. I do not want to use the same team twice so that limits me. Brian Calhoun played just one season at Wisconsin, but it was a memorable one. Another memorable player from the college fantasy days.

2005 at Wisconsin: Rushing - 1636 yards, 22 touchdowns. Receiving - 53 catches, 571 yards, 2 touchdowns.View attachment 58150
BCskillz2 on AIM

56972b452035f.image.jpg

Have a feeling there will be a bunch on this one but wtf else does anyone have to do on a Friday?

Booker1.jpg

1630151622328.png

Zero is too new of a number in College Football. So for this day we'll go back to the great Jim Otto. A man's man with great perspectives on the game then and now. Good Jim Otto interviews out there.

IT'S GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 58228

Zero is too new of a number in College Football. So for this day we'll go back to the great Jim Otto. A man's man with great perspectives on the game then and now. Good Jim Otto interviews out there.

IT'S GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was apparently a favorite subject for photographers:

00 Jim Otto 3.jpg00 Jim Otto.jpg00 Jim Otto 5.jpg00 Jim Otto 6.jpg

All the Raiders were colorful characters. Otto is no different. They were all tough guys back then...Otto embodies it well (and still now).

Back