1 Day to August 28 / FCS Week Zero

42-movie.jpg

36 Robin Roberts pitches 28 straight complete games large.jpg
I just learned that Robin Roberts went to Michigan State on a basketball scholarship and didn't jon the baseball team until he was a junior. Here he is pitching his 28th straight complete game for the `Phillies.

Last edited:
Name the player.

I was always a big fan of his.

Played for Lions too.

Uncle is a HOF WR

Uncle Michael Irvin? Cedric Irvin...what kind of games did he have vs Michigan?

Uncle Michael Irvin? Cedric Irvin...what kind of games did he have vs Michigan?
197 all purpose in final game, a loss.

A TD on Fake FG in soph year for their only TD in loss to eventual National Champs (the Woodson INT game). He actually had 141 all purpose in 1h but nada in 2h...

I can't find anything from 1996.

Wow, you actually stumped me on one of these older ones.
He wore #30 for 11 years with the Hawks, so I thought you'd recognize him. My mom has a picture of me and Wayne him on the floor of Littlejohn when I was 8 and barely half his height.

He wore #30 for 11 years with the Hawks, so I thought you'd recognize him. My mom has a picture of me and Wayne him on the floor of Littlejohn when I was 8 and barely half his height.
Holy shit, that is Tree!?

Wow.

That's awesome (the pic).

30 George McGinnis with Sixers vs Balto Claws in second of the Claws' only thre games (all pre...jpg
The ABA's Baltimore Claws played a total of three games (all preseason games in Oct 1975) before folding. Clemson point guard Skip Wise left after his freshman year (1st-team All-ACC) and signed a million-dollar contract with the Claws. I don't think he ever saw a dime of it.

Here they are playing the Sixers in Cherry Hill, NJ.

Back