08/09 Preseason thread

Sac's last 2 preseason games- will carry a lot of weigfht and will be treated as reg season like. Portland has not played for over a week and have 2 more games after this in preseason. gotta see...

well I'm officially not sharp. Was refreshing lines like crazy waiting for lines that came late today. Opens Orlando pk, so I call in and they say line is Orlando -1- put in 1 unit. Then check online and now line to Orlando +1. With my luck, this bad line might hurt me

Orlando -1- 1 unit

any thoughts on the hornets tonight? suns are w/o nash and probably amare (he hasn't played in a preseason game yet, has he?)..........wallace is playing solid minutes and the bobcats will have a legit point runnin the show throughout the game with either augustine or felton on the floor.

suns layin 7 seems a bit ridiculous.

7 may be a little high, but charlotte has done nothing this far to prove thief worth betting. They SHould get a win anytime, but hard to try to find out when. Amare is playing. I think more value in the ml

word, thanks for the heads up on amare. i'd be all over the ml, its a shame bookmaker doesn't offer em.

word, thanks for the heads up on amare. i'd be all over the ml, its a shame bookmaker doesn't offer em.

Yea. I'd be on a lot of these dogs on the ML if BM had them, and be doing ok. Much rather have +150 than like a +3.5. BM takes away value. And if it helps your case, all underdogs this preseason: 46-29-2 ATS

Boston's last preseasoner. These typically are treated as regular season games. (last yrs final preseaon game, Boston beat cleveland 114-89, big 3 + rondo got around 33 minutes- KG got triple double). Expect Boston to treat this as a regular season type game and to dominate it

Rondo is OUT tonight... but Pruitt has been improving game to game. W/ the big 3.. they should be fine...

Add more? I'm already in for enough to break even on the year.

no Yag, Miami only chance to win the preseasoner. No big to beat Miami on Memphis. Miami starting the 3 forward lineup and Quinn is in

Miami -4.5- 2 units

7.5 is high but lakers tonight? the starters should build a lead and watch farmar and co. bring it home. charlotte is b2b but they've been competitive in their past 4 so you know they're craving that first win but fuck, losin to that suns lineup yesterday is pathetic. wallace played 35 and augustine played 44 so they shouldn't get much run.....not sure where their heads are at but they just lost in double OT and get the lakers again on thursday. maybe they take tonight off.

Lakers only side you could play there... but look at this Celts game... almost give it away up 25+ in the late 2nd half

yah layin that much chalk is too risky. still think the lakers roll but anything can happen in that 4th Q.

damn the clippers have novak on the squad. fucking love that guy. clippers roster has a bunch of scorers, i wonder if the suns will be able to keep up

Hey my fault. was out and couldnt respond. Have midterm 2m and day after so not sure ill get much capping done in between. Interestingly after a 2-1 day +2.9 units I'm EXACTLY even for preseason. heh

AUBURN HILLS -- Pistons coach Michael Curry will treat Wednesday's exhibition game against Cleveland like a regular-season game.
Expect the starters to play regular season-type minutes against the Cavaliers at The Palace at 7:30 p.m., but not as much the next night. Atlanta visits The Palace on Thursday, also at 7:30.
Thursday is the Pistons' last exhibition game
We tried to do that against Dallas the last game and give our (starters) a chance to be on the court in the fourth quarter," said Curry, adding he wants to see his starters "get more into the minutes they'll playing in the regular season."
The Pistons' starters are Chauncey Billups, Rip Hamilton, Rasheed Wallace, Tayshaun Prince and Amir Johnson. Those players, along with Antonio McDyess, will rest most of the second half against the Hawks.
The Pistons open the regular season Oct. 29 against Indiana.
Billups, who is nursing an ankle injury, practiced Tuesday.

staph infection will keep Rudy Yag out of the Grizzlies' last preseason game, but he is expected to be ready for the season opener.

nice find Duy, however, I think the line will keep me off Orlando. Hedo might sit. I think we see Orlando -7, and I'm just not interested in laying those kind of points in the preseason in just the bases of talent. However, Milicic/Gasol wont be able to handle Dwight, Pietrus should do well in limiting OJ, Memphis on a b2b, Orlando's last preseasoner. lining up nicely for Orlando, but the line will likely keep me off.

was expecting Detroit -5- got it. Was expecting Orlando -7.5. Don't know how this has merit unless someone is announced out that I don't know about. Miami opened -5 gainst this Memphis team and covered. Yet somehow Orlando is only -6? There's a 1 pt difference in Orlando and Miami, esp consideirng Memphis on a b2b

bookmaker:

<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=2>NBA - Oct 22 </TD></TR><TR class=banner><TD colSpan=2>NBA PRESEASON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22ND </TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>4:05 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>601</TD><TD class=teamCell>MEMPHIS</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795933_3_0_6_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+6-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>602</TD><TD class=teamCell>ORLANDO</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795933_3_1_-6_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-6-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>4:35 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>603</TD><TD class=teamCell>PHILADELPHIA</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795934_3_0_1_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+1-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>604</TD><TD class=teamCell>NEW JERSEY</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795934_3_1_-1_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-1-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>4:35 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>605</TD><TD class=teamCell>CLEVELAND</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795935_3_0_5.5_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+5½-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>606</TD><TD class=teamCell>DETROIT</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795935_3_1_-5.5_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-5½-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>5:05 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>607</TD><TD class=teamCell>CHICAGO</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795936_3_0_3.5_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+3½-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>608</TD><TD class=teamCell>MINNESOTA</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795936_3_1_-3.5_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-3½-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>5:35 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>609</TD><TD class=teamCell>WASHINGTON</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795937_3_0_7_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+7-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>610</TD><TD class=teamCell>SAN ANTONIO</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795937_3_1_-7_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-7-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:35 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>611</TD><TD class=teamCell>PORTLAND</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795938_3_0_-4_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-4-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>612</TD><TD class=teamCell>LA CLIPPERS</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795938_3_1_4_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+4-11</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

detroit line already moved half a point. almost guarentee you, inspektah did that, and will post his detroit -5 in a minute or so

Yeah but they're "new" site gives the iphone problems, freezes, etc...

I don't want to be calling in right now at my desk... at work... I usually step out for a smoke and do it tho

Yeah but they're "new" site gives the iphone problems, freezes, etc...

I don't want to be calling in right now at my desk... at work... I usually step out for a smoke and do it tho

sometimes I call in class. heh. However, I use my iphone to go on BM and even tho sometimes its a headache after a couple refreshes it works for me

<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>4:05 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>601</TD><TD class=teamCell>MEMPHIS</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795933_3_0_7_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+7-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>602</TD><TD class=teamCell>ORLANDO</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795933_3_1_-7_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-7-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>4:35 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>603</TD><TD class=teamCell>PHILADELPHIA</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795934_3_0_1_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+1-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>604</TD><TD class=teamCell>NEW JERSEY</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795934_3_1_-1_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-1-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>4:35 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>605</TD><TD class=teamCell>CLEVELAND</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795935_3_0_6.5_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+6½-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>606</TD><TD class=teamCell>DETROIT</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795935_3_1_-6.5_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-6½-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>5:05 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>607</TD><TD class=teamCell>CHICAGO</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795936_3_0_4_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+4-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>608</TD><TD class=teamCell>MINNESOTA</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795936_3_1_-4_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-4-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>5:35 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>609</TD><TD class=teamCell>WASHINGTON</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795937_3_0_8_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+8-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>610</TD><TD class=teamCell>SAN ANTONIO</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795937_3_1_-8_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-8-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn><SMALL>7:35 PM</SMALL></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>611</TD><TD class=teamCell>PORTLAND</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795938_3_0_-4.5_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>-4½-110 </LABEL></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD><TD class=selectCell></TD></TR><TR><TD class=rotCell>612</TD><TD class=teamCell>LA CLIPPERS</TD><TD class=selectCell><LABEL><INPUT class=chkbox value=795938_3_1_4.5_-110_NBA type=checkbox name=game>+4½-110 </LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back