Your Favorite Play And Why?

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
What's your favorite play and why?

What i'm considering...
LSU is in such a let-down scenario
Penn State in the ultimate sandwich with Ohio State aka potential playoff ticket on deck
Kinnick is a notoriously tough place for a ranked road team and Minny comes off that huge win.

Go Badgers...

Wyoming +6.5 although it down to 5.5 now. Don’t think it matters, I like them to win outright. Way more physical team, way better defensive team. Don’t really get the line cause I think the better team, just like BYU was when they went to Utah st as 3.5 point dogs.,, run game and defense travel which is all wyo is. They should bludgeon this overrated Utah st team imo.

Don’t disagree it a tough spot for gophers but there just no damn way I’m laying points w Iowa.

Think hoosers have the right kind of offense to be able to move the ball on pen st, they have not been good off a loss under franklin.,

Bama under makes a ton of sense to me. Saban off a loss where his defense got torched I think screams a much better defensive effort vs a not good sip st offense. Back to basics for bama this week I think leads to more conservative game plan and a game they don’t allow more than a score or 2 tops.,

Don’t disagree it a tough spot for gophers but there just no damn way I’m laying points w Iowa.

Think hoosers have the right kind of offense to be able to move the ball on pen st, they have not been good off a loss under franklin.,

Bama under makes a ton of sense to me. Saban off a loss where his defense got torched I think screams a much better defensive effort vs a not good sip st offense. Back to basics for bama this week I think leads to more conservative game plan and a game they don’t allow more than a score or 2 tops.,
Throw in an inexperienced QB on the road and I think you’ve got this pegged.

Throw in an inexperienced QB on the road and I think you’ve got this pegged.

Is Tua officially out? I saw number dropped a few points from where I took it but wasn’t sure if that was it? I assumed even if he played which didn’t really make sense he still be limited and be a game they looked to run more.

With most of the SEC games seemingly very trappy I’ll submit the Texas A&M Aggies. As we all know they love to stroke Cocks. South Carolina is playing with their future in mind. They plan to redshirt as many players as possible and get some experience for the guys with less than 4 games. Meanwhile, A&M really needs this one with the remaining games on their schedule. The offense is finally clicking a lil bit and I look for them to runaway with this one. Aggies by at least couple TDS.

Is Tua officially out? I saw number dropped a few points from where I took it but wasn’t sure if that was it? I assumed even if he played which didn’t really make sense he still be limited and be a game they looked to run more.
Not officially but it’s pretty much understood with the line drop. I’m on Bama along with the rest of the country. That’s the one thing that has me concerned. The line finally started moving back up this morning but I feel that’s based on the playoff hopes and the state of STATE.

Wyoming is unreal at stopping the run. I think Utah St will just open it up. Something Boise failed to do. Wyoming offense is a one trick pony.

Wyoming is unreal at stopping the run. I think Utah St will just open it up. Something Boise failed to do. Wyoming offense is a one trick pony.

A trick Utah st isn’t all that great at stopping. I love me some run game and defense on the road. Utah st offense hadn’t looked all that scary throwing this year unless it was on a very bad defense imo.

Back