You Cleveland guys are gonna be pissed...

Agree, Ray Allen might even be a better PG than Mo Williams. All around better defender and clutch shooter as well.

who is haivng a better year, THIS YEAR, though?

mo, hands down. the way he stretches defenses and spreads the floor with his perimeter shooting has raelly opened it up for bron and is exactly what clev needed

thats a snub. STEED is going to get beligerent when he finds out

Saw that coming a few days ago. Its a snub, but its all good...Ray Ray deserves it too...

Its fucking bullshit, but that's not the upsetting part. Both are way talented and both have a legit arguement to be on it...but so much of this is politics.

CA$H I hope you're joking when you say that Allen is a better point guard this season. Not even same position...but completely absurd. He is not. Mo turned the Cavs around, Ray just stands and shoots jumpers which he is very good at...will give him that and not short him any there.

Anyways, like I said, we can make a case for both because so much of this is politiking, but Mo is better this season.

Congrats to Celts and Ray Ray

:shake:

fuck that muthafuckin cock sucker celtic Yag ass green ugly ass cocksuskin bitch ass paul pierce loving kevin granett suckin cock dickhead pussy son of a fuckin bitch, wanna be delonte west shooting ugly as sam cassell muthafuckin bitch hoe ass doc rivers fucking joke cocksucker

fuck that muthafuckin cock sucker celtic Yag ass green ugly ass cocksuskin bitch ass paul pierce loving kevin granett suckin cock dickhead pussy son of a fuckin bitch, wanna be delonte west shooting ugly as sam cassell muthafuckin bitch hoe ass doc rivers fucking joke cocksucker
:36_11_6:

how the reigning all star game MVP didn't make it in the first place is beyond me. Havin a hell of a season thus far.

Np, STEED. Yes, what I meant is that Ray Allen is a 2, but he has the talent of playing a decent 1 vs Mo Williams who should be a 1, but plays more of a 2. Also agree that Mo Williams literally changed this Cavs team around.

all star game mvps

<table id="sortable_table_id_0" class="wikitable sortable"><tbody><tr><td>2000<sup id="ref_Note3c">[c]</sup></td> <td bgcolor="#cfecec">O'Neal, ShaquilleShaquille O'Neal†</td> <td> United States</td> <td>Los Angeles Lakers</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2000<sup id="ref_Note3c">[c]</sup></td> <td bgcolor="#cfecec">Duncan, TimTim Duncan†</td> <td> United States Virgin Islands<sup id="ref_Note2b">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_All-Star_Game_Most_Valuable_Player_Award#endnote_Note2b</sup></td> <td>San Antonio Spurs</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2001</td> <td bgcolor="#cfecec">Iverson, AllenAllen Iverson†</td> <td> United States</td> <td>Philadelphia 76ers</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2002</td> <td bgcolor="#cfecec">Bryant, KobeKobe Bryant†</td> <td> United States</td> <td>Los Angeles Lakers</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2003</td> <td bgcolor="#cfecec">Garnett, KevinKevin Garnett†</td> <td> United States</td> <td>Minnesota Timberwolves</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2004</td> <td bgcolor="#cfecec">O'Neal, ShaquilleShaquille O'Neal† (2)</td> <td> United States</td> <td>Los Angeles Lakers</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2005</td> <td bgcolor="#cfecec">Iverson, AllenAllen Iverson† (2)</td> <td> United States</td> <td>Philadelphia 76ers</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2006</td> <td bgcolor="#cfecec">James, LeBronLeBron James†</td> <td> United States</td> <td>Cleveland Cavaliers</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2007</td> <td bgcolor="#cfecec">Bryant, KobeKobe Bryant† (2)</td> <td> United States</td> <td>Los Angeles Lakers</td> </tr> <tr> <td>2008</td> <td bgcolor="#cfecec">James, LeBronLeBron James† (2)</td> <td> United States</td> <td>Cleveland Cavaliers</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
[edit] Notes

lets put it like this....mo williams means way more to cleveland then ray allen does to boston

Its fucking bullshit, but that's not the upsetting part. Both are way talented and both have a legit arguement to be on it...but so much of this is politics.

CA$H I hope you're joking when you say that Allen is a better point guard this season. Not even same position...but completely absurd. He is not. Mo turned the Cavs around, Ray just stands and shoots jumpers which he is very good at...will give him that and not short him any there.

Anyways, like I said, we can make a case for both because so much of this is politiking, but Mo is better this season.

Congrats to Celts and Ray Ray

if i were a cavs fan, this is the way id want it to play out...

now williams gets rest over the break and plays with the chip on his shoulder for the rest of the year...especially against the celts

hmm. Don't know why i thought that. Maybe he just had a really good game???

some people said he should have been MVP. I think he hit a bunch of shots at the end ofthe game to take the lead and pull away. Something along those lines. Dont remember exactly how it went down

ray allen deserves it because they both got snubbed originally imo. can't argue with ray he's had a helluva year so far, but they both should be in...lebron already referred to it as a slap in the face so it can be nothing but good for the cavs, if it's anything at all.

RAY RAY is the man....one of the best pure shooters in the history of the NBA. Mo williams time will come. But Ray should have been on the team the first time around!

Back