**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Thanks! Prob will be short lived.. started evening grad school too for MBA last year so I have no time once this mini vacation is over but will prob pop back in once in awhile,, at least a little more often

Thanks! Prob will be short lived.. started evening grad school too for MBA last year so I have no time once this mini vacation is over but will prob pop back in once in awhile,, at least a little more often

Are you liking the pt mba?

Im going next year prolly and was looking at it as an option but some people i had talked too said they wished they did ft

Are you liking the pt mba?

Im going next year prolly and was looking at it as an option but some people i had talked too said they wished they did ft

I think they are very different experiences but I do like it. I just turned 31 and the age range is 27-32 instead of FT closer to 24-27.i also have a good current salary so giving up that and the experience would be tough. For me FT didn’t make sense but those kids also get to form some better relationships and are integrated a bit more. We have had some FT in classes and they kind of stand out... more PT seem to “get it” more with the additional/ current experience and seem to care more about classes. Small sample though. I think there’s a good case for both depending on your needs but I love my program (Kellogg)

unless you have a job that you want to stay in and they're paying for it, do FT

Ya the money, job, or time not an issue

More so for lifestyle

Im definitely leaning ft, just had looked at pt a bit and wanted to hear different perspective

Also kj is right, our company pays for it for high performers, most big ones do I think, they just have you sign an agreement to return for usually 12 or 24 months

If money and time aren’t an issue and your company is paying for it I would lean FT. Overall experience and networking prob a little better in that case. But lots of factors. I couldn’t give up my salary so I never really had a choice.

Ya the money, job, or time not an issue

More so for lifestyle

Im definitely leaning ft, just had looked at pt a bit and wanted to hear different perspective

Also kj is right, our company pays for it for high performers, most big ones do I think, they just have you sign an agreement to return for usually 12 or 24 months

arent you the son

I think they are very different experiences but I do like it. I just turned 31 and the age range is 27-32 instead of FT closer to 24-27.i also have a good current salary so giving up that and the experience would be tough. For me FT didn’t make sense but those kids also get to form some better relationships and are integrated a bit more. We have had some FT in classes and they kind of stand out... more PT seem to “get it” more with the additional/ current experience and seem to care more about classes. Small sample though. I think there’s a good case for both depending on your needs but I love my program (Kellogg)

Ya thats the plusses for me, the age range, im just a bit younger than you, plus people going pt likely have better jobs, so your peers are a bit of a higher standard, i think school is important for that too, kellogg is a great one, i got a high gmat so solid school will be good

To me main benefits of ft would be the speed, a bit more relationships, and more of a recruiting scenario at the end

But those are less important, so we will see, i go back and forth, but glad to hear that perspective

I have awhile to decide

Back