**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

i don't think you can take much of the implosion idea from losing a man in the 3rd minute, unless you're cuadrado who is probably livid

call ESPN what you want, and i do, but their game coverage is at least professional. FOX is clearly not trying to compete there, instead they have a Fiore studio show where he's playing with dolls and taking fake vodka shots on camera with a Russian dj who thinks he's opening the main stage of Ultra

As a casual fan, i feel like we're missing out big time with this group instead of the insight we'd get from others
Agree here

Casual fan here, but I tune in for the nightly recaps and it is awful

the Rusisian DJ?! And he actually PLAYS music during the broadcast. It looks CHEAP....I like that they show the reactions from the people on set when it is their country scoring, but that is about it

The Fiore guy is awful

Salah is starting why is russia -110? Is this line just way off or am I underestimating the effect of home field for a bad team ?

I'd say Russia isn't good but let's not categorize them as say S Africa or something. Home really is an advantage for a reasonable squad and it's still Egypt, they'll obviously concentrate on Salah in the back

Crazy to think how lucky Russia were to draw that group really. Yeah Uruguay the class of it but without that late late goal S American teams wouldn't have a win yet.

Back