**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

this pbp guy is a clown, and i hardly complain about announcers. Been fine with everybody else

to each their own but there have been a lot of complaints about Fox coverage, one guy at work I know switched to Telemundo and he doesnt know Spanish

Damn I wish I could watch but I’m having a little conflict with Sammy jr and Pj mask. He won’t let me change the channel from pj mask.

Capping command centre is under renovations

i realize FOX is a major downgrade, but the others have at least been professional. I'd rather have Fernando Fiore (barely)

i realize FOX is a major downgrade, but the others have at least been professional. I'd rather have Fernando Fiore (barely)

Fox’s announcers all sound like strip bar announcers.

Thick monotone voices. “ALRIGHT BOYS PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND WELCOME MERCEDES!

Only a couple of announcers that I have issue with at Fox , I dont think there has been any noticeable difference in some of the crews announcing from LA.

The pre and post game suck , but to be honest they also sucked on ESPN , these shows never add any insight

ESPN does it better , but a little unfair to judged FOX without US in it , as there would have been a ton of more programming around it

call ESPN what you want, and i do, but their game coverage is at least professional. FOX is clearly not trying to compete there, instead they have a Fiore studio show where he's playing with dolls and taking fake vodka shots on camera with a Russian dj who thinks he's opening the main stage of Ultra

As a casual fan, i feel like we're missing out big time with this group instead of the insight we'd get from others

I do agree it’s unfair to judge fox without USA in it. Who knows what ESPN would have done with no ESPN..: but I’m not sure as John skipper is a huge soccer fan

call ESPN what you want, and i do, but their game coverage is at least professional. FOX is clearly not trying to compete there, instead they have a Fiore studio show where he's playing with dolls and taking fake vodka shots on camera with a Russian dj who thinks he's opening the main stage of Ultra

As a casual fan, i feel like we're missing out big time with this group instead of the insight we'd get from others

Yeah Fiore is a joke doubt he has that role if US is in it

the trend in the business is to not have lay people (who didn't play the sport) host if they don't have to and so i think he was in training for this for a while

Nice!! Was in the SHOWER.

How was the shower?

Sammy tip 111- Start with a lukewarm shower and relax. Calm your mind. Every minute turn the shower to the cold side. Until you are at the coldest. Calm your mind and allow the cold water to heal your body.
You will feel reinvigorated for the day ready to roll Bar (bad ass renegade) style.

I like your style Sammy. This was just a preshower before massage therapist gets here ... Can't be smelling like crap for that. I'll try the Sammy before I leave after lunch. I'm pretty excited about it.

I like your style Sammy. This was just a preshower before massage therapist gets here ... Can't be smelling like crap for that. I'll try the Sammy before I leave after lunch. I'm pretty excited about it.

The absolute best way to conduct cold water therapy.

Exercise first to get endorphins flying through the body vessel.

Then hit the steam room to nicely steam and relax.

Then I hit the showers gradually turning the water until it’s at its coldest.

After this routine you are certified baller ready to roll.

Wow Japan. Really lackluster effort, all about the three points. Only one portuguese or spanish-speaking win in first match wow

Back