**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Not a fan of Colombia, surely not that beauty they were 4 years ago. Just not sure if Japan can do much

Kind of agree

Going to look deeper in to the next few days of games lster, but my initial thought this tourney wss they are overrated

Obv like Senegal and goals there

Russia seem the right side, prolly should play them today before Salah mysteriously can't play again...him playing adds value but their still Egypt

Can you gurus explain some of this betting format.

I had over 2.75 in the belgium match at -120
I was paid as "won by 3/4 " and was paid .5 unit.

I am fine with money, but don't understand why I didn't win a whole unit at least.

Local site, so I don't have a lot of options----disclaimer.

TIA

I could be wrong, but the first lines that are juiced on draws in the first half. (tomorrow's lines)

I hit the 1st half draw in Belgium game, but wish I had played many more.

I took under 3 at half for like +218. Almost got there. That corner sucked. They had close up on that battle that preceded corner, defender made grave mistake.

Salah will not play this tourney.

A separate shoulder hurts a lot. Even to raise the shoulder hurts.

Ramos really fixed Salah up with that mid air side suplex wwe style.

Soccer is physical in the box. Can you imagine if a defender like Listerinechister the goon on Swiss threw Salah down. He would be in agony.

So I believe his tournament is done and Salah is only there in spirit and in the name of companionship.

tuneeeesia

I always pronounced it different myself but I am adopting the way the play by play people said it with my made up european accent. I like the way it sounds.

Tuneeeeesia

Great game btw. England could have scored many. They look very potent.

Can you gurus explain some of this betting format.

I had over 2.75 in the belgium match at -120
I was paid as "won by 3/4 " and was paid .5 unit.

I am fine with money, but don't understand why I didn't win a whole unit at least.

Local site, so I don't have a lot of options----disclaimer.

TIA

The bet is essentially two bets. 1 at o2.5 and 1 at o3. You won the o2.5 but pushed on the o3. It’s an Asian handicap bet

Salah is just gonna skip out on the first world cup in 28 years? Why put him in the 23-man? Rather expensive deception

I think they have every intention of letting him play. However all defenders know he is hurt. He could reinjure the shoulder quite easily.

Russia for sure will be out for his shoulder. I just don’t think they risk further injury to him if he’s hurt.

Shoulders are tricky. They taje a while to recoup from.

Bar’s shoulder is still hurt from 8 years ago when I slammed his shoulder through a table during an arm wrestling match which I won.

why does Egypt care? He's got time until the EPL/UCL starts and if i'm Cuper i care so little about that

disagree with you guys. One of the biggest problems with Fox Sports is how most of the announcers are based in LA

no atmosphere and very monotone from most of the announcers. Even my GF who doesnt watch soccer asked why do they sound so bored

To me it didn't look intentional, like he waved his arm in the way,, it looked like a natural movement but that's a tough call. Gotta regroup and play on

Back