**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Joel Campbell appears to have been well traveled the last decade, different squad every season

Is this CR goalie great?

starts for Real Madrid so hes pretty good...not GREAT

its a bit of a running joke because in the last World Cup, CollegeKingRex basically made the claim he's the greatest goal keeper to ever live and doesn't understand why Real Madrid would want to replace him

if you root for Barca, what does that say about you as a person?

if you root for Real, what does that say about you as a person?

starts for Real Madrid so hes pretty good...not GREAT

its a bit of a running joke because in the last World Cup, CollegeKingRex basically made the claim he's the greatest goal keeper to ever live and doesn't understand why Real Madrid would want to replace him
ah ok. speaking of CKR, where the hell is he?

Not sure but no better atmosphere every year, even in this city, than El Clasico at the pub...almost all of them I've been to are pretty evenly divided

Other than US WC matches I've never seen too great a soccer environment but I refuse to go anywhere during Mexico matches

if you root for Barca, what does that say about you as a person?

if you root for Real, what does that say about you as a person?

I think all soccer fans root for one or the other

I think Real Madrid is ritz and glamour

Barcelona ...hard to say as they have plenty of money as well...kind of like the working man undercover rich guys. Maybe a little rebellious.

Think about Ronaldo and Messi...both guys perfectly describe what kind of teams they are IMO

but prior to the offsides the dude s hould have gotten a better shot

braves you are right - they suck on set pieces

Fifa rankings are a bit of a stretch...France 7, Peru 11, Denmark 12...sounds like the group of death!

Back