**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

man did ji get a terrible price on this mexcico under or what, its been bet up so much in the last day

I'm usually corn but sometimes I have a craving for a nice toasted flour tortilla, quesadilla style...don't eat em often tho

Haven't had a solid fish taco in awhile, miss having Rubios down the street from the old office

if this is really a 4-3-3 for Mexico, um im not very confident in my under bet, but think it may be more of a 4-5-1

Only time I've ever been, went specifically for the tacos...my buddy said it was a must so finally made it. Next to the pier I believe

they have some good venues to listen to music, but its impossible to find parking and there are a trillion homeless people down there

they have some good venues to listen to music, but its impossible to find parking and there are a trillion homeless people down there
Yeah didn't stick around, just went to eat then back to PB

But they were incredible

You wonder why I am gleeful of you losing conference USA bets on Hail Marys

I was taking knees for the win and you somehow caused me to lose. I have never seen a team take knees at the end of the game and lose before or since.

Yeah good times, though he did look good today overall (or maybe Serbia not too good?)

Im more shocked you say hes only one of the best to live

I heard after seeing him so far just practicing this world cup 99% of russians say hes better than lev yashin

Our tv had bastain schwinsteiger on a second ago

Germans not known for their comedy

He was asked who he thinks will win if not germany

"Hard to say... how about italy or netherlands"

Host chuckles a bit

5 seconds of silence

"Are you laughing?"

Back