**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Naw flights were too expensive tbh. For myself and my gf a trip with a couple of games would have cost like 7K

Going to Italy instead
Weak sauce bro....2 things you love the most.
I woulda thought you be all over this. I'm disappointed lil brother

Wow Landon Donovan is one entitled piece of shit

I could only understand this if he were sarcastically using absurdity to make fun of his own greed.

Swept yesterday. I’m taking weird stuff today. Maybe a doggie wins today?
Obv I don’t know one player from the next. Reminds me of track meets. The usual guys n the finals just qualify in prelims. Occasionally one gets clipped at the tape.

Martino then subtweets him ( because he is a pussy). And he then says how disappointed he is and then goes into the sacrifices he made to run for President ( financial ones —- lol this is the son in law of Susan Sarandon)

I want them all out of soccer , start new , they are all terrible

Martino then subtweets him ( because he is a pussy). And he then says how disappointed he is and then goes into the sacrifices he made to run for President ( financial ones —- lol this is the son in law of Susan Sarandon)

I want them all out of soccer , start new , they are all terrible

dunno what thats about but I do like Martino overall

Anyone know what CR team total was? Didn't even look but assume it was .5 juiced heavy over or 1 juiced even heavier under

Anyone know what CR team total was? Didn't even look but assume it was .5 juiced heavy over or 1 juiced even heavier under

It went off at 0.5 -119 Over at Dimes. I played it under at -101 for a unit myself

Reactions: KJ
Vowed not to put contacts in til HT, all I see is red n white

Looks like white has finally taken some control

Morning Gentlemen

What color is my team?
I'm on Costa Rica +395

This brings up a great point, Press. FOX has done a shitty ass job with their fancy ass graphics at simply identifying what color uniform each country is wearing. Idiotic idea for an event that brings in so many people who fringely watch the sport. I find it annoying as hell.

This brings up a great point, Press. FOX has done a shitty ass job with their fancy ass graphics at simply identifying what color uniform each country is wearing. Idiotic idea for an event that bring some in so many people who fringely watch the sport. I find it annoying as hell.

I may watch the sport, but I too am no expert at jersey colors for Costa Rica and Serbia

I believe that it is on their graphs in the far left under the flag tho

It's usually the color of the sliver next to the flag on the score

I may watch the sport, but I too am no expert at jersey colors for Costa Rica and Serbia

I believe that it is on their graphs in the far left under the flag tho

Thanks guys. I’ve been watching on the iPad at work so couldn’t tell. Anyone watching FSGo can hardly see that

If I watch it through my laptop , it freezes at some point.
On the phone, I think I've had freeze once.

Seems odd to me.
I'm using two different wifi's also.

Back