**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

So teed/braves others in the know:

How exactly does "on loan" work in club soccer?

Could Keisuke Honda be playing for the Tokyo Flying Dragons in season, yet they are not doing so hot yet he is playing great.

COULD say Liverpool get him "on loan" during an important run in THEIR season?

Thanks for any replies

Well tokyo would have no reason to

But yes, you csn loan plsyers to other clubs, usually this is players you dont want, but csnt sell

Or big teams loan out their young prospects to get playing time

Cant do it whenever tho, has to be in tramsfer window, which is summer and january

So if in January, liverpool want honda, they can bring him in if Tokyo agree, but not in like march

Croatia is good, match is boring

Iceland won Euro or some big tourney recently yes?
Was it as big as when Greece won same/similar tourney years ago? Just as big of surprise?

Need a good ole Ivory Coast....those guys were fast as hell. Guessing their players aged and haven't had a new crop yet

VK you like World Cup too?
I think we were on the same page on this years back

I love soccer. First sport I ever loved. Got pulled from Rec soccer and played for the Pittsford Mustang Soccer Club. Have my childhood jersey stuffed as a pillow.

I love the game.

I love soccer. First sport I ever loved. Got pulled from Rec soccer and played for the Pittsford Mustang Soccer Club. Have my childhood jersey stuffed as a pillow.

I love the game.
Why do I feel this is sarcasm? Haven't you banged on it before?

Why do I feel this is sarcasm? Haven't you banged on it before?

All true.

Back in my time, we mostly got Soccer Made in Germany highlights. Was a Kevin Keegan fan which is why I am a liverpool fan to this day.

Local team was the Rochester Lancers. Got to see Pele play live.

So I think in my time I saw the greatest basketball player live (MJ) and soccer player of all time imo (not expert) with pele.

Holy shit i read kurts article

Based off of one missed penalty

Messis heart isnt in this, he is here out of obligation, he quit argentina before (with everyone else to stop the FA from fucking up) and never really came back, its ronados tournament's

Those takes are fucking scalding

Messis heart isnt in this, he is here out of obligation, he quit argentina before (with everyone else to stop the FA from fucking up) and never really came back, its ronados tournament's

He is a hot take artist

Someone JUST said this after a few hours ago?!?
Jesus

He is a hot take artist

He is literally the worst

His tfc fanboy stuff, thinking gio is the best fk taker in the world and the best ever player in concacaf, the reason italy missed the wc

The bradley stuff is almost worse, he fawns over him as some kind of captain diety

Now osorio being ready for a big European move cause someone told him a Mexican team wanted him

He is literally the worst

His tfc fanboy stuff, thinking gio is the best fk taker in the world and the best ever player in concacaf, the reason italy missed the wc

The bradley stuff is almost worse, he fawns over him as some kind of captain diety

Now osorio being ready for a big European move cause someone told him a Mexican team wanted him

He got so butt hurt when Bradley got booed during playoffs in NY and CLb.

Fuck they deserved it after missing Wc

Back