**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Roy Keane isn't a happy chappy. Karma. He loved England's demise to the Croats, now his beloved English-killers are on the end of a decision he doesn't like, he can't handle it. Suck it up, son. It's that lovely subjective element of football nobody wants to lose.

Roy Keane isn't a happy chappy. Karma. He loved England's demise to the Croats, now his beloved English-killers are on the end of a decision he doesn't like, he can't handle it. Suck it up, son. It's that lovely subjective element of football nobody wants to lose.

Hes footballs biggest whiner

Ronaldo gets Juventus a CL title , no question he is the GOAT imo
It's interesting, like comparing Jordan and Lebron

Messi and Ronaldo are completely different players. Why is there a comparison? Messi is 5'5 ffs

Compare a point guard to a center and this is the bullshit you get

Mates I don't ignore anyone ever...text, twit, FB, whatever, I think ignore is childish

That said I will NEVER back down from some asshole and he's done enough to plenty of us. I know I'm a friend with someone who has pissed many off here. BFD. I'm also friends with a ton of assholes...hell I'm an asshole. Wouldn't change a thing.

I enjoy the banter, it's rare that it gets under my skin. When it does, I let it fly and it's over with in 5 minutes. Better than sitting on it for a couple weeks

Back