**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

I think a few guys did a deal with some authorities or something. Didn't pay too much attention, money buys freedom from justice in these shithole social systems.

Last edited:
What will be more Interesting is of FIFA in 26 has game times cater to Europe and Asia like they did in 94

They were playing games at noon on June in 94

It's interesting tho, how NCAA puts their schedule together

Dont think they can do much

Draw sets the game days and times for world cup, so its not like they can change usmnt times

Maybe if it overlaps with any big games in b1g or whatever conference fox owns at that point, they make sure no 10am starts

What will be more Interesting is of FIFA in 26 has game times cater to Europe and Asia like they did in 94

They were playing games at noon on June in 94

Oh i think 100% they do

Brazil group games on weekdays were 9am , 12 pm , 3pm pst

R16 was 9am and 1pm

Semis 1pm

Final 12pm

All pst

I imagine 2026 will be something like

11am 2 pm 5 pm pst

Semis snd finals probably 3pm pst

Big game experience was the difference. France was ok without any possession.

They seemed to get lucky at times. But they were very solid on defense and were dangerous in headers all tournament.

Grieznan best penalty taker ever.

Also the team with the better goalie seems to win in big matches.

From the champions league to World Cup it seems like the bigger name goalie plays well but the lesser known goalie either makes big mistakes or gets terrible luck ie penalty shots !!

France was as guaranteed as a pick I have seen in the last 10 years.
Hammered them so hard I’m glad they pulled it out!

France large in part has been the best team in the world for the past 3 years as they are in a golden generation.

Pogba griezmsnn mbappe umtiti varane kante. Too many world class players
All in their prime.

I think they have one more major trophy in them with this group. Either next euro or next World Cup

Croatia did play very well though. Very solid team.

But France was crazy. They didn’t need the ball. They capitalized it seemed on any scoring chance.

Full credit to France. They deserved the cup.

9fd81ae9e9ae.jpg

I remember everyone saying Germany was on verge of domination after 2014 , very hard to do what Spain did 08-12

Spain went insane over those 5-6 years, it was almost like after all their promise had been dammed up for decades (cue a Fascist leader holding the country back in a 'time lock'), once they finally got unleashed they well & truly made up for lost time re the trophy gathering.

Euro qualifying starts in 6 weeks mates!

Are we getting another combined copa america anytime soon? Or back to gold cup next summer

Back