**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

Marples/Poirots should be an interesting game, given no-one wants to win, and the Marples don't even want to draw since that result puts them top of the group.

However, if the Marples got 2 more yellow cards than the Poirots in a 0-0 draw, then Poirot would top the group.

Starting to think ENG/BEL is gonna be a battle of which backups they don't need next round can get more cards

Be great if we get some 8 on 8 or something

Falcao a really weird player to me

Like 70% of the time he looks useless with his only great skill being heading thr ball

Then every once in awhile he is just incredible

Tie vs city last year in cl sticks out

Doesn't belong here, but Arky shit the bed last night and it will be hard for them to get that out of their minds quickly . Think osu wins but can't pay -200. Both are thru their best pitchers and I think it will be rowdy tonite. I'm on the over 11.5. GLTA.

What a day, that 2 hour gap from 9-11 between matches and the Dbacks happen to play at 9am

This day ends at 2:00 no questions

Doesn't belong here, but Arky shit the bed last night and it will be hard for them to get that out of their minds quickly . Think osu wins but can't pay -200. Both are thru their best pitchers and I think it will be rowdy tonite. I'm on the over 11.5. GLTA.

I don't follow it but my friend who does said similar, though he lthinks that there is a pitching edge for OSU and thinks they generally have the better offense.

Senegal are setting themselves up for heartache if they think they can park the bus this early and qualify.

Seem content to sit inside their half and give up possession, then belt the ball long when they do get a turnover.

Are England and Belgium sitting anybody since they both got 6 points and they've both advanced already?

Not sure how soccer teams do and if they just sit people to prevent an unneccesary injury.

that game will depend on the results of these games I think. If Colombia doesn't make it I think both teams might kick it around for 90 minutes. If colombia get 2nd in the group, each team might strongly prefer 2nd. If colombia win the group then each team might strongly prefer first.

Japan has 4 points. Colombia 3. So if Japan loses, and Colombia draws, it's a tie in points right? Than they look at goal differential?

Back