Wimbledon 2023 In-Game

Any thoughts rest of today?

I lean BHM, alexandrova (Sabalenka’s second serve hasn’t been good and Alex has been hot on grass), kvitova (I worry about all of her UE this tourney, especially last match)

I’ve got Eubanks +3.5 games and Kvitova ML. Also, Novak O32.5 and 33.5 from yesterday still pending

Fuck I just woke up, didn't realize she lost

Figured that was a perfect match for her

Going to be a couple TBs at minimum in this Eubanks/Titty match me thinks

I hope but not a good start
What's your number? I haven't even looked yet so gonna bet live but figure once Eubanks settles in it there won't be many breaks. Needs to keep this first set competitive

Hubie had mini break leads in both tiebreakers...pretty crazy he didnt even close out 1 of them

Reactions: KJ
It's probable we continue to see them...wonder if its worth playing ml and hedging if it gets to a 5th

Eubanks finally settled in a bit. Hate that he blew that last serve in the first set to cost him an extra game though

• Sad
Eubanks finally settled in a bit. Hate that he blew that last serve in the first set to cost him an extra game though
Put you in an uphill battle for sure. Hopefully it's that much more satisfying if it cashes, need him to win another TB really

Put you in an uphill battle for sure. Hopefully it's that much more satisfying if it cashes, need him to win another TB really
I jinxed him. Good ole double fault on a break point. About had enough of those between him and Belinda

I took hubie +2000 and hoping he takes this th
They're still lining Hubie at -650 on his service games

Don't care about how you feel about chalk but that's incredibly underpriced considering they're starting Novak at -6000 to -8000

Now game 11 is -800, still ridiculously underpriced

His service games should start closer to -3000 with how they're lining Joker

They're still lining Hubie at -650 on his service games

Don't care about how you feel about chalk but that's incredibly underpriced considering they're starting Novak at -6000 to -8000
I get it...but why not just play over 10.5/11.5 or 12.5 games,..... if you get burned once on a service game you just avoided all that juice, and if you dont, you hit these overs

I get it...but why not just play over 10.5/11.5 or 12.5 games,..... if you get burned once on a service game you just avoided all that juice, and if you dont, you hit these overs
Oh yeah I get it

Rolling his service games would have been loot from the word go if you started yesterday, it's just a complete imbalance because of who's on the other side of the net

Hate the cliche but it applies here...it's only juice if it loses

Just took o10.5 -115

Crazy even the Sabby match might make sense to take overs, rare female bombathon

I think the winner of the first set, if they get an early crack in the second, it'll snowball

Wish I had ML but it wasn’t available when put in. Spread doesn’t even matter here. Gotta win

I have no clue how Eubanks got into this match after the first 3 sets, he looked like road kill

Man this would be awesome

Back