Wimbledon 2022

I had to run out and walked in to Kyrgios down 3-2 Garin on serve, then he breaks back, then I checked and saw Fritz won the 1st set 6-3 damn

I had to run out and walked in to Kyrgios down 3-2 Garin on serve, then he breaks back, then I checked and saw Fritz won the 1st set 6-3 damn

Out of nowhere it went from looking like rafa was gonna roll to getting just manhandled!

It is really annoying both these matches going at same time. Tennis ain’t really something you can watch several at same time flipping channels. And now they both on commercial together,, wtf! Lol

It is really annoying both these matches going at same time. Tennis ain’t really something you can watch several at same time flipping channels. And now they both on commercial together,, wtf! Lol

I think its so they have the fairest rest going into the semis, as the winners play eachother

I think its so they have the fairest rest going into the semis, as the winners play eachother

That actually makes a lot more sense than the reasons most sports do shit.,, I can except that!! Normally I’d just put another tv in room or bring one up on laptop but it hard enough for me to follow one of them with 1 freaking eye!! Lol

All a sudden the over in trouble cause nadal might not win a set? Wouldn’t have guessed that be a issue, I don’t think he can pull a joker! Up to this point it not like he wearing Fritz down w grueling points.

All a sudden the over in trouble cause nadal might not win a set? Wouldn’t have guessed that be a issue, I don’t think he can pull a joker! Up to this point it not like he wearing Fritz down w grueling points.
Well, like I mentioned, Fritz hasn't lost a set yet this tournament and Americans grow up playing grass. Fritz is playing out of his mind though

Well, like I mentioned, Fritz hasn't lost a set yet this tournament and Americans grow up playing grass. Fritz is playing out of his mind though
Nadal hurt? Assume Fritz ML would get paid out and spread and totals void if Nadal retires?

Sucks I had to run out when the match started I heard when he got broke early he went down to -150. Fuck.

Love the announcers now saying they all had Kyrgios as their darkhorse coming into the tournament. None said that shit before today

Hilarious how he knows he's playing a dirtballer and is just doing his typical get a ball thrown to him and smash it when he's serving instantly

That dude a pimp. He had a smoking wife before this one. I was reading earlier how she now such a huge tennis fan and does all these Tictok things and apparently pissed bunch of tennis fans off somehow. Lol. I was thinking who cares she smoking!
I'm pretty sure he got married real young and has a kid but then left his wife to "live his best life" as they say.

Kyrgios just yelling that he wants the "you can only wear white at Wimbledon" dress code changed is the funniest shit ever

Thought we might have a meltdown for a second but he refocused

Back