Wimbeldon , what are we thinking?

Taking Shapo game spread... and will probably add some live.

Am I crazy for wanting to play fucsovics!?

If you asked me pre-tourney who'd be in the QF of the next group, i'd have thought hard towards Berrettini & Felix.... I liked both, and I kind of lean felix at this price... breaks should be infrequent.

I wish hurkacz odds are better... i'll wait live on that one.... if his serve lacks, it could be a roasting, if its overpowering, I can see fed wearing down...

Taking Shapo game spread... and will probably add some live.

Am I crazy for wanting to play fucsovics!?

If you asked me pre-tourney who'd be in the QF of the next group, i'd have thought hard towards Berrettini & Felix.... I liked both, and I kind of lean felix at this price... breaks should be infrequent.

I wish hurkacz odds are better... i'll wait live on that one.... if his serve lacks, it could be a roasting, if its overpowering, I can see fed wearing down...
Agree on Shapovalov, I want to pull on berrettini especially after seeing that 1st set Felix played vs an injured Nick but haven’t yet. I think fed gets thru but it’ll be tight. Odds not good enough to go against him imo tho

If KK blows this 2 break 2nd set lead, going to take shapov 3rd set game spread maybe even 6-0/1~

If Fucsovics keeps more of his 2nd set service numbers up, over his 1st... I really do think he has a chance...

Fed got 93% of 1st serves in play and still faced 5 bps across 2 service games... I have hh 6-0/1/2 and will play breaks

How much did you put on that? I overslept and didn't even bet Hurkacz lmfao after betting against Fed every other match so far

If only you could make $4500 in an hour all the time huh?

Guess you have no reason not to come to the Vegas Meat-Up now

Back