Wimbeldon , what are we thinking?

I got Medvedev +300 going into 3rd...will wait to 5th to decide if I will hedge

Played it smaller but took a flyer on siniakovia too live

Might take a stab on Med to win it

Man Coco's schedule with singles and doubles matching up on the same days, good thing she's young

Might take a stab on Med to win it

Man Coco's schedule with singles and doubles matching up on the same days, good thing she's young
I keep hoping that she loses in doubles because I think the hectic schedule may screw up my futures bet on her.

If Djokovic were say a 25-1 favorite over his opponent and he gets injured after winning the first set you win if you have the other guy? That sounds crazy to me and a break I would never get.

Mate she walked like an Egyptian but Susanna in this thing captured a nation of adolescents

my bitch ex sis in law had this as her song during her and my brother's wedding. I'd had two hours sleep and only chemical enhancement was keeping me upright.
This song played while they lit candles during the wedding.
I'm praying the song is over cuz I had never heard it before. To slow for the blow.

my bitch ex sis in law had this as her song during her and my brother's wedding. I'd had two hours sleep and only chemical enhancement was keeping me upright.
This song played while they lit candles during the wedding.
I'm praying the song is over cuz I had never heard it before. To slow for the blow.
Pretty sure I was 12 or 13 when this crushed, pre the blow era

Well not for the Mets, it was right in their wheelhouse

Back