Wimbeldon , what are we thinking?

I usually agree and I know you're right but felt that way first set and he didn't crumble 2nd set...now this one is by far worse...but box score is dead even, only different is break point conversions..... has to win 5050(at worst) sets 3 times in a row. 12.5% chance ... ill take +2000 here, nothing big

Throw all 4500 from Hurkacz on it. Why not? If you're using a state book of course and know you'll get paid out

Obviously we need Shap to not just meltdown. He has played so well it's sad. He just can't come through at the most important points. He's also yelling at the chair umpire now so he's clearly lost it

Haven't seen a guy play that much better than his opponent before and lose. And I've been watching for 15 years. Djoker is another breed man

Why do people cheer for this asshole ?

I know what you mean. But he took the time to learn the languages of most countries and is very respectful. He sucked ass as a human when he quit the Australian Open cause of heat lol but he's regained himself in my eyes

There are no arguments to be made for anyone other than Djokovic to be considered the greatest the sport has ever seen and this is coming from a huge fan of Nadal.

Novak has a chance to break fed/nadals # of major wins at the US Open which would also give him a calendar slam, something none of them have done. (Novak has held all 4 at once but through 2 different years)..... would be remarkable

Novak has a chance to break fed/nadals # of major wins at the US Open which would also give him a calendar slam, something none of them have done. (Novak has held all 4 at once but through 2 different years)..... would be remarkable
He has no competition at this point really. Wonder if before he came along what Fed or Nadals numbers would have been if the other didn't exist. That's not discounting his greatness because he does what's in front of him.

In theory you can say that Fed/Nadal were also made better because of each other too. But no one is his competition really at this point.

You get Novak at even money to win a tournament he dominates at with motivation. Seems easy. Injury is all that can stop him.

Back