who is this yrs manziel?

• Thread starter Thread starter wadegarrett
  • Start date Start date
W

wadegarrett

Who comes outta nowhere n has a huge season?
Not saying it has to be a Heisman winner but someone that puts up huge numbers and everyone says wow never saw that coming..

Jake Waters honky dual threat QB for K-State.....or Daniel Sams brother dual threat QB for K-State....whoever wins the job.

All 5 O-Linemen back, best 2 WR back and stud RB back. Cats will put up points come conference season (and give up pts)....lotta 35-35 action imo

hardly out of no where with all the hype, but the easy answer is jameis winston.

lol, posted at the same time. I agree, he has certainly gotten his fair share of hype, but he's a freshman so he fits into this discussion.

Jake Waters honky dual threat QB for K-State.....or Daniel Sams brother dual threat QB for K-State....whoever wins the job.

All 5 O-Linemen back, best 2 WR back and stud RB back. Cats will put up points come conference season (and give up pts)....lotta 35-35 action imo

Agree with everything here except you think Thompson and Lockett were both better than Chris Harper?

Jameis Winston QB for FSU

If fsu can beat Clemson it will be really interesting...

I like fsu a lot, I hear this kid is the real deal.. Fsu will be fuckin good this season..
Hope they don't choke away a game to a bad team..

Hes definitely not a sleeper but Braxton Miller is going to win the Heisman. Cupcake schedule and a year in Urbans offense under his belt. Gonna look great until he's running for his life in the MNC game v Bama

shouldn't be outta the blue, but bo wallace is gonna have a good year.

also, Deon Long could really explode at maryland, possibly an austin-like impact w/most #1 corners covering Diggs.

Bryce Petty

He seems to be the sexy pick and between him and Seastrunk they will get up and down the field but Baylor is going to have to win at least 9 games for people to take either of them seriously for the Heisman, and that won't be easy with that defense....

He sucked his way out of Washington after a couple years, went Juco and wound up here. He has no talent, only reason he got a scholly was his last name

That's right, I remember him going to Washington now that you mention it... I guess there's no "like father, like son" goin on here.

D. Sams is banged up, Waters will more than likely start for the massacre of NDSU but Sams will be back in time to tea bag the Big 12

Everyone says the kid is cannot miss. Just watched a highlight reel of him a few hours ago and granted it was high school and he has come a ways since then but it wasn't much to watch. Broke some HS tackling, threw ok on the move I Guess, made bad decisions and turned it over multiple times on the tape, threw fades, swings and long.... Nowhere on the tape do I see the sharply thrown ball to the barely open guy. I am not saying he won't be good ( Cam style ? ) but I want to see it a few times first.

Jeff Driskel

Would be nice to see Driskel have that kinda success this year. Man, the SEC is loaded with QBs this year aren't they? Manziel, Driskel, McCarron, Murray, Marshall....they could all have pretty big years. I'm sure there are a couple/few I haven't listed from the other schools...what does LSU's QB situation look like? Any chance their starter can have a big year?

It will be Johnathan Gray, because the sips , once again , don't have a qb and will have to rely on the run.
It's possible that after Manziel, none of the SEC qb's are better than the UTEP signal caller.

Jk, was gonna let it hang there cuz I'm about to get off work and in a good mood.
But I can't defend that.............except Gray of course, that parts true.

I think Mettenberger has a good year...or better I should say. He started playing well later in the year

Back