who is this yrs manziel?

• Thread starter Thread starter wadegarrett
  • Start date Start date
I watched enough to not just put stock in the "bama game" alone wee man

You don't like these two experienced SEC QBs, but like a guy who averaged 3 turnovers a game at a community college last season???

Trying to pick an off the radar guy. Manziel was on no ones radar last yr..
yes I repeat driskell n mettenberg stink.
Watch em son

Saw that article posted somewhere here on Winston a free weeks back and love the guy, saw him tonight and wow.....

Whoever it is I hope he has a better management staff than Johnny Football. And Johnny, please grow another 6 inches and 30 lbs of muscle before the pros turn you into a chopped liver sandwich.

He's declared he's leaving after this year. You can bet there is a good amount of DE's licking their chops, that's if he can get in the game at the next level.

So after week 1 we undoubtedly know two things:

1) with comments like the ones made in this thread coupled with the results on the field, K-State fans are clearly delusional about the state of their team this year

2) the answer to the thread question is without a doubt Jameis Winston. Guy looked phenomenal last night

He's declared he's leaving after this year. You can bet there is a good amount of DE's licking their chops, that's if he can get in the game at the next level.

You're right, it's "if he can" get in the game, and that's probably just not going to happen.

Saw that article posted somewhere here on Winston a free weeks back and love the guy, saw him tonight and wow.....

Jameis did look awesome last night. Pitt also got minimal pressure and EVERY time Jameis threw the football with the exception of twice his WR's were open by five yards. I wanna wait till he plays a team that actually has a secondary.

Back