Who are the best CTG College Football cappers

danjor

I know this forum has a great pedigree. I don't have time to handicap this season because of a new job and family life. I am looking for some quality posters to follow instead and figured this would be the place. Who are some of the best guys to follow? Thanks so very much. Best of luck.

scrute, timh and gps come to mind first. would read cubsker, garfather and Horses comments when they make them ... super sharp cfb handicappers. They don't usually post their plays here but they make comments on the regular.

brassknux or something like that ... has nice writeups.

Silkydiamonds when he posts plays but he doesn't every year.

Lots of good cappers of that sport here.

Last edited:
scrute, timh and gps come to mind first. would read cubsker, garfather and cubsker comments when they make them ... super sharp cfb handicappers. They don't usually post their plays here but they make comments on the regular.

what a great read he is

you can also go to the polls that we vote on each year....everyone has a niche.....also you will see a guy like dollaz that know ODU real well, etc.

Also cxbbum is pretty damn good at every fucking sport

Also I mentioned cub twice .. meant to say Horses for one of those. Read his comments. knows his shit.

you can also go to the polls that we vote on each year....everyone has a niche.....also you will see a guy like dollaz that know ODU real well, etc.

Also cxbbum is pretty damn good at every fucking sport

If we only had someone to follow LSU recruiting, the site would be complete

Fondybadger is good at keying in on just a couple of bets per week

In all honesty, most of the guys here have tons to offer. I don't see myself as one of the great ones here, but I appreciate the shout out VK. I start an SEC discussion thread every week and give my thoughts. Oddly, I've been much better at capping as Alabama has gotten better. If auburn and Tennessee suck, I am even better!

But you don't do that anymore. Let me guess, it's ok when it's a joke. Just fucking with you

:cheers3:

Hahaha. I was going to say....YES, this is exactly what I'm talking about when I say I'm joking, AND it was about the alter ego name change of all things.

A lot of good names listed, you can't really go wrong. IMO, for your own benefit you'd be better off learning off them then following them

scrute, timh and gps come to mind first. would read cubsker, garfather and Horses comments when they make them ... super sharp cfb handicappers. They don't usually post their plays here but they make comments on the regular.

Brah, you skipped over somebody. Big mistake.

A lot of good names listed, you can't really go wrong. IMO, for your own benefit you'd be better off learning off them then following them

x2.

Love this place for insight everyone brings. Read the treads and square their thoughts with your own and go from there.

If nothing else just read and track the first few weeks and see who is seeing things well.

Agree with this all, tee always said it but it's harder to cap a capper as opposed to the actual game

Back