Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Georgia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Who do you all think will be #1. I really don’t think it will be Cincy, but since they are undefeated I’ll put them there. I guess you could actually make a pretty sound argument for UGA based on their total season, but I can’t see them staying 1. I’ll include them for shits n giggles

Bama had a few games where they were dominant this year but waxed the best team. They probably had the best win of the year. GA was awesome all year really. Cincinnati was undefeated and beat a really good ND squad. Michigan had an unreal November and kicked the shit out of Iowa, who rarely gets their ass kicked.

My projected order…

Alabama
Michigan
Georgia
Cincy

Not saying right or wrong as The Rock would say “It doesn’t matter what I think”

Gotta be the way this plays out. Tough to make an argument against Michigan being a #1, BUT, the committee will want to avoid Georgia/Bama in Round 1. I have no issues with it.

Gotta be the way this plays out. Tough to make an argument against Michigan being a #1, BUT, the committee will want to avoid Georgia/Bama in Round 1. I have no issues with it.
The real TV money is the NC. Will the entire country want to watch an all SEC final?

That’s valid, but what other matchup do you see being a bigger draw nationally?
The best scenario for a MNC is Alabama Michigan as far as eyeballs go (just going off data for the last several years).

Obviously that won't be a semi final.

The best scenario for a MNC is Alabama Michigan as far as eyeballs go (just going off data for the last several years).

Obviously that won't be a semi final.

There won’t be too much criticism, unless there isn’t some sort of combination of Alabama and Michigan at number one and number two. So, the only two scenarios become…

Michigan
Alabama
Cincy
Georgia

Alabama
Michigan
Georgia
Cincy

they won't do it, and it's even easier not to cause a team like ND doesn't have a conference championship, but UGA would be out had ND won whatever conference championship they were involved in as 1 loss IMO...

I even think a 1 loss Big12 champ gets in...baylor could have been that except they choked to TCU

There won’t be too much criticism, unless there isn’t some sort of combination of Alabama and Michigan at number one and number two. So, the only two scenarios become…

Michigan
Alabama
Cincy
Georgia

Alabama
Michigan
Georgia
Cincy

Right. Either way, it's the same matchups. Agreed. Pretty crazy bama could go from possibly being out of playoffs due to performance to #1 within a week.

It’s how you finish that matters.
Think Georgia losing yesterday might actually help them get the pressure off them with the undefeated season. Was cheering for Alabama last year, and that unbeaten season streak was stressful.

Back