Which ML dogs win outright this week?

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
I’m liking way too many favs this week. Who is your choice to get it done?

If I had to play one, I’d go with Cincinnati

Agree on Cincy. They are my biggest play of the week ATS.

Also think Detroit has a shot. Dallas has no HFA to speak of and without Lee.

Giants at home catching the Saints in a bad situation

Tampa might be worth a look

TB is interesting. What has Chicago done to impress anyone? They were beating GB without Arod...then lost to him playing on 1 leg. They beat Arz and Sea...two sub .500 teams this year. The offense looks good for the first 10-15 scripted plays then Trubisky looks lost. TB has been through the gauntlet: NO, Phi and Pit and I love how they battled through adversity on Monday night. My only concern is what do they have left in the tank? That was a really tough game vs Pit and Fitz got beat up pretty good.

TB is interesting. What has Chicago done to impress anyone? They were beating GB without Arod...then lost to him playing on 1 leg. They beat Arz and Sea...two sub .500 teams this year. The offense looks good for the first 10-15 scripted plays then Trubisky looks lost. TB has been through the gauntlet: NO, Phi and Pit and I love how they battled through adversity on Monday night. My only concern is what do they have left in the tank? That was a really tough game vs Pit and Fitz got beat up pretty good.

Solid summary except how can a tank be empty after week 3? They've had 5 days to rest are these not athletes? Staying far away from this game.

Cardinals- Hawks are a mess, Wilson's unreal play keeps them in games but the d is in shambles. Mr. Johnson's breakout game as I assume they lean on him with Rosen getting the nod. Cards are bad but Hawks are lined by name recognition alone.

Dolphins- more of a longshot but nobody is giving them a chance. I was on the Jags vs Pats and then again played Lions ml (albiet 1sth) so I think I'll continue the fade train. Drake has done nothing but NE run d has looked bad. I think if he gets going the Fins offense might hang 27 up on the Pats. Playing game over as well.

I'm still contemplating throwing a hundy on Bills ML fully expecting to lose. Rodgers inflation. Shady could go off or do nothing. Allen could force throws or not even need to do much. The defensive front took tremendous strides last game but if Aaron gets time and it's over.

well they were a dog all week. I like Houston to win outright. Colts giving up the most long completions this season. D-Hop with multiple td's

Dallas 1-7 without Lee

Giants still no Apple but Saints already struggling secondary also thinned

I hate Lee our but on bright side lions don’t exactly have the kind of run game to take advantage. Boys actually my favorite side in the morning slate, defense and run game takes this one imo. Even without Lee boys still have strong pass rush and solid secondary. Think they will pressure stafford into mistakes and zeke gonna have a monster day.

well they were a dog all week. I like Houston to win outright. Colts giving up the most long completions this season. D-Hop with multiple td's

I’m prerty much at point I’m taking Houston till they win. This team has wat too much talent to be getting whipped every week!! Lol

Back