Whats the deal with Steve Smith for game 1..

A

abcs

big_dance_smith_week8.jpg
Is he gonna play.. this is a huge factor :shake:

KingKrunked said:
whats the deal with airplane food?

It's just a simple way to get everyone to shut the hell up and not pay attention the (less that hot) flight attendant

It's up in the air...the latest hammy is the opposite hammy of the one that's been hurt all preseason...D'Angelo Hall called him out, so supposedly he'll play..I would steer clear of the Panthers in the spot anyways, but this is just icing on the cake....the Falcons are very underrated and undervalue right now it seems..

JumpOnBoard said:
It's up in the air...the latest hammy is the opposite hammy of the one that's been hurt all preseason...D'Angelo Hall called him out, so supposedly he'll play..I would steer clear of the Panthers in the spot anyways, but this is just icing on the cake....the Falcons are very underrated and undervalue right now it seems..

Is any team getting more hype then the Panthers this year? Oh yeah, I forgot the Cardinals are the second coming of the '99 Rams.

Agreed on ATL Jump.

Atl is undervalued? Have u seen mike vick throw the ball? Ive watch every game for the past 3 years.. Vick is toast. They lost duckett and i dont see dunn being able to get ALL the carries. Yes they improved on D. But the panthers are far superior.

abcs--thelegend said:
Atl is undervalued? Have u seen mike vick throw the ball? Ive watch every game for the past 3 years.. Vick is toast. They lost duckett and i dont see dunn being able to get ALL the carries. Yes they improved on D. But the panthers are far superior.

So I guess you're going to have a big wager on Carolina then?

abcs--thelegend said:

well, with Carolina's history of injuries, I'd be very concerned if I was them. I'm not laying close to a TD in this spot...that's what I'm saying..

Nothing's as cut and dry as ," Have u seen Vick throw the ball."

reread my statement..

Deangelo is the most overrated player in the league, he wasnt even the best corner on his team in college.

Back