What am I missing in Michigan-Wisconsin game

Weather tomorrow... Looks like maybe a delay early on... We'll see... Gonna be hit n miss but could turn into a long day. I'm keeping total for now. I'll play live if need be. Good luck all...enjoy the game.

I don't like this. Michigan should be good, every, single, year. But hey, good for Badgers - On Wisconsin. Would be cool if UW could beat Ohio State.

Had to show my face in here just to admit how dead fucking wrong I was. @HUNT was all over this from day one.

This is the definition of getting your ass beat on every level. Both sides of the ball and coaching are just superior today on the red side. Shocked but props to those who saw Red as the better side from opening kick, I certainly didn’t.

remember guys we're not betting against the books, we're betting against people. anyone who "literally" follows the big10 saw this coming. not redboarding as i have a post here saying i agree.

Don't forget Michigan had 1st and goal in 1Q down 7-0 and a big play overturned as a catch down 14-0. Either could have swung momentum and put them right in this game. Wisconsin has gotten breaks all season in terms of timely defensive/penalties/turnovers/drops.

They'll be down 2 DBs for 1st half vs. Northwestern next week with the targeting ejections

Don't forget Michigan had 1st and goal in 1Q down 7-0 and a big play overturned as a catch down 14-0. Either could have swung momentum and put them right in this game. Wisconsin has gotten breaks all season in terms of timely defensive/penalties/turnovers/drops.

They'll be down 2 DBs for 1st half vs. Northwestern next week with the targeting ejections

Stop, @Fondybadger

Your team kicked the living shit out of a rival and embarrassed them to the core in all aspects of the game. This game one team was prepared and had a game plan and the other team was coached by Jim Harbaugh, who is stealing a paycheck in Ann Arbor. Good win, sir.

It’s not getting any better for Michigan anytime soon fellas. And I’m not talking just this year.

And who is the main culprit? Dr blitz, don brown. I know you guys will think I’m crazy, but he’s the issue.

Harbaugh should have kept his O with a more aggressive expansion of it. More tempo, more aggressive downfield shots. And then get rid of brown. Brown is a one trick pony that overwhelms Illinois and cmu.

Mich may be worse next year.

Maybe people are starting to see the smoke behind that talent in michigan.. And yes don browns sceme ONLY works on less talented teams. Which is why ryan day torched them last year and it could have been worse had meyer vetoed the last TD.

Also to note .... For any michigan backers. The c culture is a losing one. Jimmy is an aweful coach.. Say what you will about how "polarizing" he is but my 10 year old labrador could coach michigan football and get a 10 win season on occassion.

Someone also spouted how awesome their recruiting rankings were. Maybe you also saw that d line look like western michigans d line..... And did you see a 220 lb running back seperate from michigan db's. Thats what you Get when u sign a huge class of overrated 4 stars that nobody outside of mac schools and UC wanted as well as filling the remainder with 3 stars doesnt turn anyone on sans the lazy fanbase.....

I cant think of 1 player outside of dpj that jimmy has recruited that ohio state was really after.... That speaks to their decline more than anything in my opinion. Talent evaluation and development. And the funniest part is their arrogance wont allow it to change. I just hope you all unloaded on the goy line ohio state +4. Itll be uglier that yesterday. And somehow come next august ill hear some guy on espn spouting off michigan and their talent and how they belong in the playoff conversation. This wasnt a 1 game anomaly. This is who they are. A top 20 team.

Like I said earlier, if mich gets beat by wisky then the wheels might come off. Looks like they might.

- shea’s Brother torches JH and Gattis
- Hutchinson said after the game the coaches did prepare them.
- and article by Pete Thamel this morning scolds mich. if true, how jh hired gattis without an interview should get him fired Monday morning. Actually get both jh and gattis fires. I always wondered why franklin and saban didn’t promote or even fight to keep gattis. Guess we now know.

Like I said earlier, if mich gets beat by wisky then the wheels might come off. Looks like they might.

- shea’s Brother torches JH and Gattis
- Hutchinson said after the game the coaches did prepare them.
- and article by Pete Thamel this morning scolds mich. if true, how jh hired gattis without an interview should get him fired Monday morning. Actually get both jh and gattis fires. I always wondered why franklin and saban didn’t promote or even fight to keep gattis. Guess we now know.

That wasn't Shea's brother. Just fyi. Fake account. You guys gotta watch falling for SM stuff in general. Anyways, I'll have a full post on this game in a few days. I'm letting dust settle before respond because a lot of shit being thrown against wall right now. Definitely not time to react yet. As far as the winner of the mismatch... Wisky is for real...even though this wasn't a tough test. They play like old Michigan teams lol. Very impressive.

Back