Weekly Thread 1.12 to 1.18

yes orlando is setting the record tonight, they have too many shooters that score---

orlando is the new team that wants to start getting some blowouts to show they are legit, boston did it , cavs did it, and now orlando is the blowout team now--

no chance kings make a run, orlando shoots all 3's and they hit more than 50% of them the last 5 or so games, they are hot and kings d sucks

Nut, How did u like that moose in the Lakers game. They foul Paul Gasol with 1 second left for some apparant reason with the score 103-100 , and he sinks two free throws to make it a push 105-100

Tuesday (recap)

Bobcats +8 -130 (200) +200
1st H Bobcats +4 (40) -44
4th Quarter Bobcats +1.5 (40) +40
+196

1st Half Grizz +5 (120)+120
Grizz +9 (80) -88
+32

Heat ML -120 (120) +120
1st Q Minnesota +0.5 (80) +80
+200

Rockets +5 -120 (240) PUSH
1st Half Houston +2 -105 (80) +80
+80

1st Half Suns -4 (120) PUSH
Over 213.5 Suns (120) -132

Kings +8 -120(360) ML +280 (40) -472
1st Half +4.5 -120 (160) -192
3rd Quarter Kings +2 (80) -88 (lose by 3 !)

2nd Half :
Dallas -0.5 -115 (80) +80
Kings -2.5 (200) -220

NET -516

Rockets choke and barely push waste a 240 win , Suns 1st H up 15 after 1 Q still push the -4 half another 120 wasted , so rather then up +360 more nada , Suns game had a small chance at the over still but they dont foul Nash with 6 seconds left 2fts and a 3 or 2 FT's , a basket and another 2 FTs would have done it possible 250 swing , 3rd Q kings have the last shot down 3 catching 2 and miss another 168 swing .....just couldnt catch a break after starting by knocking them all down ....

Last edited:
Today is turning into a blood bath for me... Already 4 bets lost by a point and SAC... well there still is hope ..............

nut what do u think about a possible

orlando 2nd half play or team total over play?

I cant see orlando not scoring over 50 vs kings in 2nd half, if they dont turn the ball over they will get easy shots and hit about 60% of their 3's it seems, they have too many shooters and kings have no defenders?

Nut, How did u like that moose in the Lakers game. They foul Paul Gasol with 1 second left for some apparant reason with the score 103-100 , and he sinks two free throws to make it a push 105-100

Rafer killed that game 102-100 and he is shooting FT's under 30 seconds and missed both ...I feel fortunate that I was able to buy it to +5 and thats why I waste alot of money buying hooks because basketball is brutal like that..fucking shame though Alston could not hit at least 1 FT or the clock didnt expire before the foul ...I really dont know how the game went but seems like ut was a small Houston lead most of the way and the classic not closing the deal ..

Sac plays at G.S tomorrow, they may want to rest their starters for that game, a game they can actually win, what are your thoughts nut

I have zero interest in ORL . I may be stubborn but I also know everything has abreaking point and if ORL's 3 pt shooting isnt well beyond it at this point then I am going to lose alot on this game . Its just ridiculous at this point and I hope they hit more so when they go cold they are frigid.

I was a tad scared about the 1st Half which is why I elected to go with teh 3rd Quarter thinking ORL might be winning even if SAC covered so in that sense at least that play looks good on paper .

ORL 13/19 from 3 and 13/23 from inside the arc...??

Everyone has do to what they are comfortable but ORL is way , way over their head at this point . :shake:

sacto dont have the D to get back in this...at best tehy match points

u know the Magix bench will keep jackin, expect starters to rest with lakers comin up

SAC -2.5 Max bet for me second half. Either... or... Orl has covered already 5 halfs that i know off this has to stop at some point...

I am fine with Sac's bench if they went that route .

I dont know what I can offer but I will put like this -

How cany any team not enjoy a comfotable lead going 13-19 from 3 point range ? Thats 39 pts from the 3 ball if you take 19 attempts inside the arc best you could score is 38 points on 19/19 shooting ...so essentially they have to have at least an 18 pt lead ....and its only 19 pts...

:cheers:

i took orlando team total over 49---

dont see how they dont get over this--

if they get sloppy, they will call a timeout and score more--

sac cannot hold this team down, they are too hot the 3's are falling--

they should hit at least 8 more 3's in 2nd half so thats 24 points right there

Nut Orlando is funny--

they have a massive centre surrounded by 3 point shooters----

I dont see how anyone can beat them if they hit their 3's----

they really did a nice job of finding guys to hit the 3's---

i cant see them losing too many games with this team--

one centre with 3 point shooters, looks like a winning team to me--

unless they shoot less than 30% from 3 they will win every game

Added:

Kings -2.5 (200)

I am just sticking to my guns . If ORL is suddenly going to take 30 or so threes a game and hit at least 60% then what I can say or do ? There just isnt any special insight to give here its black and white ...

Let see what happens ...GL all

Gl nut I hope you nail this play buddy----

I hope kings make a good run here early, will force orlando to score also and match them winning my team total bet also

ok Nut...............I'll join

local gave me -2 so ill bite

speeding train comin....I'll walk in front of it

Good Luck everyone in here . To many to respond to but lets go Kings . Had some concern about the 1st H but never expected this just hoping in the end it plays out like I orginally hoped Kings lose by 8pts or less....:cheers:

Do you have any faith in sacto covering the original game line? road teams are cleaning up ATS today so maybe sacto saves face w/ a huge 4th quarter backdoor? they went on a big run against dallas in the 2nd half...

thank yous go out to atlanta for playing dead and not fouling down 5 when Nash gets the board with :06 left

Do you have any faith in sacto covering the original game line? road teams are cleaning up ATS today so maybe sacto saves face w/ a huge 4th quarter backdoor? they went on a big run against dallas in the 2nd half...

yes , I do its all about this insane run ending form 3 pt land. Kings more then capable of 12-0 run vs this team ....but the Magic wont quit hitting treys....lots of game left ..:shake:

Back