Week 9 Shit

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
CFB Record: 20-5

2-0 last week, let's keep it movin'.

A&M/Baylor Over 51 (-110, Greek)
Aggie rushing attack vs. a defense on which KU ran for nearly 300 yards last week. Baylor's 8th-ranked passing attack vs. a shaky A&M secondary. 75 degrees and sunny in Waco. 'Nuff said. 24 points from each team is all I need? Sign a brotha up.

As always, I'm very open to suggestions on this card. Please speak up and let me know about any hidden gems you believe you've found. I'll be adding plays during the week. Thanks and GLTA.

:drinking:

That is one sick record brotha! I may have to tail you in the NBA this year if you keep this up.

Like your thoughts on this total...

Nice picks last week and like this one too... See a 38-24 type affair.. my number is 52 and I still added it.

Keep up the good work.

Good call. I just added the play at over 52. Think there is more than 60 points scored in this one.

Good luck this week, Killa, I read this total the same way.
beer.gif

Thanks guys... Adding.........

NIU +17.5 (-107, Pinny)
Played this yesterday when the Tate news broke at Covers... Might buy it back, might keep it, but this line will drop and this is too high without Tate

What are your feelings about BYU if the line gets to -7 or so?

I wrote this in my thread earlier and wouldnt mind hearing some thoughts...

With BYU you have a QB with 1800yds, 70% completion and 16/3 TD ratio and they have run the ball pretty good their last 3 games with an avg of 177yds.. With Air Force you have a team that will not throw and take advantage of BYU's weakest link on defense (secondary) and will only run the ball...If BYU gets up early its over, Air Force will not run their way back into this game..

The last three weeks Air Force lost to San Diego St, They escaped in a comeback win vs Colorodo St and they lost to Navy before the QB got injured...

BYU pounded UNLV, they pounded San Diego St, and they beat up on TCU and earlier in the year they beat a damn good Tulsa team..

BYU was up something like 40-3 at half vs San Diego St and San Diego St just held Air Force to 10points??

Killa said:
Thanks guys... Adding.........

NIU +17.5 (-107, Pinny)
Played this yesterday when the Tate news broke at Covers... Might buy it back, might keep it, but this line will drop and this is too high without Tate

Did same thing..only at 17 +102 and will decide as wekk progresses what to do. Good thinking

Good luck Killa and keep it up. You convinced me to play that OSU game last week which was my only win on last Saturday. Stay hot man!

Thanks for the compliments guys, means alot!

Adding.....

Utah -20

got early line on total..nice bro..

solid job as always...23-5 posted ain't no joke

Back