Week 9 early looks

spottie2935

Read Lines, Not Books
Nebraska +7. If this game works out like I think Illinois might lose.

Illinois have very little history of being road chalk. I delete Nebraska's first 3 games and the decreased public sediment for them has NEB back covering.

I believe Illinois scheduling has been great for them and going forward I look for their lines tighten up.

Nebraska +7 and it may even go higher.

Illinois has had a fun season but can not sustain this high ranking with out some sort of set back disappointment.

=-=-=-=-=-=---------------------=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==================

Notre Dame. Is Syracuse a elite top 15 team? ACC teams have not been great in the past and looking back though SYR's schedule and close games. Good spot for NOTD here. Notre Dame is 3-4 ATS this season. WHY so many fails? lines are too high (-26-20,-16,-13 all fails) easier lower lines all ATS wins. NOTD coming in off 2 straight ATS Fails good chance to get right.

SYR fit nicely into this fade the ranked team against an opponent that was a big favorite is their previous game

HF and line >-5.5 and o:rank = None and o:ats streak<0 and op:line<-22 and PRSW>4 ... PAST Teams in Syracuses situation are
22-54-1 (-3.85, 28.9%)

also this and I could spend more time looking for a better query with more past history, but I am already commited to this strong play

Screenshot (84).png
5-20-1 20% ATS
-==-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==================-------------------=------------------------===========Screenshot (82).pngScreenshot (90).png

Last edited:
Thursday :

Virginia Tech +

Ranked favorites on Thursday or Friday night games do very poorly ATS both days are 9-21 ATS ( combined 18-42 ATS) thats a 70 ATS fade here. With NCST QB injury it should level the playing field here and off a loss their big time season is fading away from them.

They didnt play well last week but that was against a ranked SYR team but still -13 is too many unless Vtech implodes. According to the data and QB injury I feel strongly enough to lay the cash on the dog here. Screenshot (79).pngScreenshot (80).png

WASH ST +

there are some nice teams in the balanced PAC -12

WASH ST off 2 losses in a home dog weekday game played a ranked conference foe with a fairly tight line.

Screenshot (93).png

LAST WEEK 8-3 KEEPING IT GOING

VTCH +14

WAZZU +8

NEB +7.5 3 UNITS

MIZZU +5.5

KTKY +13

LOUISVILLE +5.5

NOTRE DAME +3 3 UNITS

MIA FL -2

IOWA -11.5

PITT +3

STANFORD +17

Mich State +21.5

W. Virginia +7

Last edited:
VTCH +14

WAZZU +8

NEB +7.5 3 UNITS

MIZZU +5.5

KTKY +13

LOUISVILLE +5.5

NOTRE DAME +3 3 UNITS

MIA FL -2

IOWA -11.5

PITT +3

STANFORD +17

Mich State +21.5

W. Virginia +7

FLA +23

it is really difficult to fade Georgia but with back to back home favorite covers and a home favorite again laying big points and Tennessee on deck this is a possible WTF game for Georgia. Florida is the best team Georgia's has faced in their last 3 consecutive home games.

Last edited:
Thursday :

Virginia Tech +

Ranked favorites on Thursday or Friday night games do very poorly ATS both days are 9-21 ATS ( combined 18-42 ATS) thats a 70 ATS fade here. With NCST QB injury it should level the playing field here and off a loss their big time season is fading away from them.

They didnt play well last week but that was against a ranked SYR team but still -13 is too many unless Vtech implodes. According to the data and QB injury I feel strongly enough to lay the cash on the dog here. View attachment 69664View attachment 69665
winner

Final List:

VTCH +14 :biggestfan:

WAZZU +8:biggestfan:

NEB +7.5 3 UNITS

MIZZU +5.5

KTKY +13

LOUISVILLE +5.5

NOTRE DAME +3 3 UNITS

MIA FL -2

IOWA -11.5

PITT +3