Nov 7 Mon 2022

08:15 PM
473Baltimore Ravens-3½
+103
O 48
474New Orleans Saints+3½
U 48

Last edited:
Jaguars, who can't hold on for a win anyways, are playing the week after London. I remember they did this in their almost-Super Bowl run in 2017 and lost to the Jets.

Lions seem like they are building something. Clearly need some defensive help but offense is solid. And you get rid of a top weapon? Gotta be more to this.

It's turning into quite the deadline day.

Lions deal away Hockenson to Vikes for upgraded picks - weird deal for Detroit, a nice win-now move for the 6-1 Vikings
Bradley Chubb from Denver to Miami - huge get for the Fins, they're in the hunt now
Chase Edmonds from Miami to Denver - why would they want him? Russ doesn't throw to backs anyway, and he's not much of a runner. Makes zero sense.
Claypool from Pittsburgh to Chicago - Bears have been shedding defensive assets and now add a WR at a too high price?
W Jackson from Washington to Pittsburgh - Bargain basement pickup, Steelers get a CB about to be cut on the cheap.

Ridley to Jags is interesting
It is. Does Ridley want to play? Before the gambling news came out, he was described as being on leave to deal with personal, mental health issues. Was it all just a front for the eventual suspension or is there something else he's battling? If he's motivated then Lawrence should have all the weapons he needs to sink or swim.

On to week 9.

QBs … Tannehill back or still Malik @ Arrowhead?

Colts swapped OCs, but I assume Sam still gets the nod? Looked good first game, but not sure benching Ryan was a good move.

Sea @ Ari an interesting game.

I think the Falcons are a popular home dog that gets beat. Yes the Chargers are trash vs the run but I'll take the team that is way better (yes even down 2 wr) off a loss & bye. Scariest loss to me is not having k Hopkins but I think they get the job done & win by 4+. You want to fade Herbert vs ATL D?

It's turning into quite the deadline day.

Lions deal away Hockenson to Vikes for upgraded picks - weird deal for Detroit, a nice win-now move for the 6-1 Vikings
Bradley Chubb from Denver to Miami - huge get for the Fins, they're in the hunt now
Chase Edmonds from Miami to Denver - why would they want him? Russ doesn't throw to backs anyway, and he's not much of a runner. Makes zero sense.
Claypool from Pittsburgh to Chicago - Bears have been shedding defensive assets and now add a WR at a too high price?
W Jackson from Washington to Pittsburgh - Bargain basement pickup, Steelers get a CB about to be cut on the cheap.

In fairness to bears (and I don’t disagree they might have overpaid for claypool who I’m not super high on but think pack offered a 2 also I heard anyways) I think they seeing something in fields and wanted to get him more support to try and properly evaluate him/elevate him, it might not have been best move but I like the idea of it, the kid needs weapons, bad enough he gotta deal w his oline! The d guys were just expensive, good/great players but wernt helping them do anything this year and think their coach can build d. This was big move for fields to develop I think, of course I’ve always believed in him even if he still holds ball too damn long!! I just hope claypool is interested, at times I feel like shit aimt that important to him so dunno he the right guy, he was prob just best guy out there and I think the idea is right, maybe not the execution. Bout time this regime starts acting like they wanna give fields a real chance imo.

And let’s face it, they don’t need d winning them any games if they decide they want to move on from fields and with the qbs in this draft think they really needed to get him a legit wr to help the evaluation process rest the year. Think he has shown them enough they wanna see him w a legit target that kinda makes the group average at least.

Lions trading a beast te makes no damn sense, like they just handed him to Vikings, don’t get it. Did he not buy into the knee cap biters message of playing hard, giving it your all just to keep losing?

Last edited:
On to week 9.

QBs … Tannehill back or still Malik @ Arrowhead?

Colts swapped OCs, but I assume Sam still gets the nod? Looked good first game, but not sure benching Ryan was a good move.

Sea @ Ari an interesting game.

I want to like colts cause pats offense laying bunch of points? But young qb’s usually get picked apart by hoody, does it matter kid been in the building awhile? Not sure. Can’t blame them for benching Ryan, he was a turnover machine, coach gotta be super desperate, at some point it can’t be all these qb’s fault and it falls on him.

And the scapegoating of Claypool has started in Pittsburgh.....

I sure hope he motivated in Chicago. Fields seems to make lot of high throws w heat on them, could be a good fit! Bears weapons as a whole look a lot better with him as the 1, just hope he wants to be that guy!

Gonna be kinda windy in Chicago, Tua arm im the Windy City could be a problem! I wanna like the bears so much but maybe fields props? I dunno, fields arm (and legs) in the wind should be just fine, not so sure bout Tua:.

Gonna be kinda windy in Chicago, Tua arm im the Windy City could be a problem! I wanna like the bears so much but maybe fields props? I dunno, fields arm (and legs) in the wind should be just fine, not so sure bout Tua:.
Tua INT - yes prop needs a proper look.

Tua INT - yes prop needs a proper look.

Interesting idea. After you mentioned I was hoping maybe a better price since he has only thrown 3 all season but it still -110. Kinda disappointing, I love the idea, I’d just have liked plus money. Gotta think he has 1-2 sail that could get picked.,

I might as well play the raiders, I mean why pick and choose what weeks I’m totally wrong bout these fucjs? Surely I can’t regret playing them this week as much as last! Feel like it be impossible to look that dumb again, wouldn’t it?

i don’t much ever lay dd, I actually think titans prob be better off long run if tannenhill just went away and Willis played but at kc in primetime having to keep up w them? Kc off a bye which always good. Think I’m willing to lay it here.,

Oh wow, just realized that the night game. Sweet, I can get down watching Willis vs mahomes, I do think kc wins big but it could be pretty entertaining if they let Willis do his thing instead of the 10 pass crap of last week.

Reactions: KJ
I think the Titans might win su. I played a +5000 parlay (small obv) and Titans ML is the only remaining leg! Will likely grab the points later

• Love
Reactions: KJ
I think the Titans might win su. I played a +5000 parlay (small obv) and Titans ML is the only remaining leg! Will likely grab the points later

I don’t see it but what the fuvk do I know? (Very little). Wouldn’t hurt my feelings, hope you cash it.

Debating if I go down with saints ship the way I’m doing with raiders (how did they not bounce back off that loss in NO) had huge lead against another team who has struggled to finish games: Did raiders throw a party at halftime? There 2 fuvkinb halves mcdaniels! Your d isn’t good enough to only score points in one of them?!!!! How does that offense score 20 in 1st half and nothing in 2nd? I don’t get ut!

Far as tonight the injury list is like reading a book for both these teams. Bateman once again going down for ravens a killer, I really think he on verge of being a legit 1 but he can’t stay healthy!! Now Andrew’s is out also! I just dunno how saints not the better team? I know Thomas is Mia again but if Landry can come back tonight, him, olave, kumara, hill is still a lot of weapons. McAllister being out isn’t that huge a deal with no Bateman or Andrews imo. I’d have loved the over if either offense was healthy; tough to play that with all the offensive injuries. Think I like saints as I’m still a believer they could compete in that crappy division,,the defense should do a number on ravens without any their weapons. Love getting the +2 in big easy!!

Back