Week 8 Discussion Thread

The Raiders are ready to ignite their offense! With Aidan O‘Connell injured, they signed Desmond Ridder off Arizona‘s practice squad. Oh boy!

Jets-7.5 is funny to see with how they have been playing but the Patriots d is in shambles. Jets could run the ball 40x and probably put up 28+ but Rodgers will likely throw the ball every down. Jets tt over looks like the play to me.

Bills-3 vs Seattle WITHOUT DK?

They still have weapons don't get me wrong- without DK I think the Bills will be able to focus on stopping the run & get to GENO eventually. Out of division road game is tricky Seattle prob needs it more but the Bills are 2-2 otr and the better team. Better D by a bunch. I've been finding ways to fade the Seattle run and this week shouldn't be any different. Allen should be able to pick them apart if the run game gets going.

A big inflated line but tell me how does Tenn. compete with the Lions this week? D is BAD and I don't think Detroit is the team to have a hangover after a huge road win. Will wait to hear @B.A.R. thoughts but to me it's Lions- pts or nothing.

One thing I want to bring up Faves have been crushing and I feel like people sometimes try to convince themselves a lesser team will cover just because a line looks "too easy".

Last week we saw it with the Saints, Browns, Giants, 49ers & Bucs
All lines that looked "too easy"

All easy wins. 49ers got me and I layed off Ravens ats because it looked too easy.

Point being a majority of the time there needs to be a really solid reason why a lesser team will compete or why even put yourself through it? I am saying this as a "former" predominantly dog player. Not to say fade these teams every game but think twice before playing a lesser team just because the line is "fishy"

That being said I'm trying to find the dogs this week hahahaha

Back